Announcement Introducing: the Fighting Council

Paleo is resigning from Monotype TL. He has been a key member of our community leadership for years now, having pushed for tiering changes since he first joined the council back in ORAS. He was also a resource for me back when we were trying to become official and shared great ideas to help make it happen. Thank you for all the underappreciated work you've done behind the scenes and supporting us all this time!

After years of oppression by the Psychic and Steel Councils banning all of our good Pokemon, us underground HO Fighting mains have finally taken over Monotype and will be enforcing our new order soon by first shaking up our leadership. Wanka will be taking Paleo's place as co-leader to lead Monotype with me into the coming generation. His experience on the council over the past two years coming up with different ideas for what we should look at gives me confidence in working with him to make the best out of Sword and Shield next month.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Thank you all and anyone else who comes in the the thread to leave gratitude. This is something I have been working towards over the past couple of years even though yes, I wasn’t the most active throughout gen7 as a whole. I truly do want to take on gen 8 with a full head of steam though as there should be a lot on our plates and I’m excited to see us as a community continue to evolve. Thanks again to everyone and anyone who stops by the thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)