Other Metagames Iriyasufīru-Anything Goes, Peaked #1 ,2118 Elo ,96.3% GXE

ddd.png

(s/o Chloe for making me feel the pain of making a banner)
Proof Of Peak
IMG_20180223_164715.png
IMG_20180223_164729.png

(whirlofdestruction is a booster so w.e)
Introduction

Hello everyone! This is Holy Break here with a 2nd RMT, this time the team I made is Hyper offense, something which I have really enjoyed using whether it is on ladder or vs friends.I was able to reach a decent elo ranking on ladder with this team however I intend to get some feedback on the team since it is an HO team so it has its own match ups where it excels and it struggles,regardless the team is very very fun to use for me and I would like to know feedback on the team to improve it further,here it is Iriyasufīru!

Teambuilding Process

Since I wanted to build HO, I started with lead Deoxys-S to provide stealth rock and other utility support in the form of magic coat and taunt.

Next I added in A-Move Marshadow as This tier is full of support arceus thing that marshadow weaken/take out after some ships

After adding Marshadow, I added in Mega Rayquaza to compliment Marshadow as both got some common switchins which makes the opposing team struggle if they got a sole check while also pressuring opponent and preventing defog

Noticing that scarf xerneas goes through this easily i picked arceus-steel to deal with it while also providing a soft check for bandray and yveltal

This was originally a kyogre ,but after some testgames, i had nothing to deal with marshadow neither swords dance arceus-forms,so i went with scarf yveltal to handle this problem while also providing some momentum with u-turn and speed control

Lastly I added primal-groudon with a mixed set as a late game cleaner or to chip geoxern if needed as all of its checks are handled by the rest of the team

The Team

Deoxys-Speed @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magic Coat
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Skill Swap
Lead Deoxys-speed. Focus sash ensures that it can get up stealth rock most of the time. Taunt is used to stop opposing leads from setting up and it also stops defog users. magic coat has great utility as it cripples opposing leads and makes dealing with such pokemon easier. Skill Swap is there for magic bounce users.

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak
Marshadow acts as a breaker on the team since it has access to bulk up +195 base power z-move which allows it to clean weakened teams late game effectively while also breaking supportceus forms if needed early game, sneak is there for priority as it is needed sometimes vs xerneas , rayquaza nd weakned mons in general while close combat allows to handle ekiller,darkceus , rockceus deal damage to yveltal nd so on. Spectral Thief goes through Substitute, allowing Marshadow to steal stats from Pokemon that try to set up behind a Substitute.While also allowing marsh to use soul stealing 7 star strike.

Rayquaza-Mega @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
Rayquaza is very threatening against bulky offense and defensive teams with its great offensive presence,It can pressure many common defensive Pokemon such as Zygarde , Mega Sableye and supportceus while also able to either perform as wall breaker or late game cleaner . Dragon ascent is rayquaza main stab allowing it to mega evolve while earthquake provide the coverage it needs for mons such as steel-arceus or necrozma DM espeed presents the priority needed to finish off weakned foes or opposing rayquaza. i chose adamant nature for maximum damage as i dont really see a use for + speed in this team

Arceus-Steel @ Iron Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power
- Judgment
Arceus-Steel can check or soft check an interesting range of Pokemon, such as Mega rayquaza, some Xerneas variants, Arceus-Fairy,some Yveltal variants , and Magearna, thanks to its useful resistances to Fairy and Flying. Arceus-Steel is also one of two Arceus formes that are immune to poison, allowing it to pressure and set up on Pokemon that rely on status.Arceus steel also provides an emergency check to arceus-dark through CM war while being also able to hit dusk mane or groudon on switch with earth power or just seting up on bulky pokemons such as arceus-water.

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Foul Play
- U-turn
- Oblivion Wing
Using arceus-steel makes me in need for a marshadow switchin as it is used on most of teams in this meta therefore i used scarf yveltal .However,Foul Play is key to a Choice Scarf set, as it lets Yveltal revenge kill many Swords Dance Arceus formes by outspeeding them and taking advantage of their own Attack boosts. Dark Pulse is the main consistent damage for this set even tho you will find youself mostly pressing u-turn oblivion wing is there for marshadow and for recovery

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 48 Atk / 252 SpA / 144 SpD / 64 Spe
Mild Nature
- Rock Polish
- Fire Blast
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Pulse
Primal Groudon presents an emergency switch to kyogre and acts as a late game cleaner .Rock Polish helps boost Primal Groudon's otherwise average Speed to a point where it can outspeed almost the entire unboosted metagame. Fire Blast is Primal Groudon's best option as fire type move since eruption relies on staying healthy while overheat gives drop thing that we do not need in HO.Precipice Blades is Groudon's Ground-type STAB move and what it uses to break through special walls, such as Blissey and Kyogre. Dragon Pulse over Hp ice to hit mainly Giratina-O and rayquaza.

Conclusion

hope you all enjoyed reading about my team. I seek constructive criticism on the team to improve it further. Offense is generally not my playstyle however it is fun using HO builds. Thank you for reading and feel free to use the team if you want to!

Replays
c.PNG pc.PNG ffff.PNG aaaaaaaaa.PNG

[/FONT]

Deoxys-Speed @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magic Coat
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Skill Swap

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak

Rayquaza-Mega @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Arceus-Steel @ Iron Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power
- Judgment

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Foul Play
- U-turn
- Oblivion Wing

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 48 Atk / 252 SpA / 144 SpD / 64 Spe
Mild Nature
- Rock Polish
- Fire Blast
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Pulse

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)