• 35 Days of Pokémon Shuffle

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Many thanks to those who voted for me for best forum staff and best PS! auth, means a lot to me! I find rather weird that I'm seen as mean, but that probably comes with the position(s) I currently fulfill within the community. Thanks again and see you next year!

Tele

a quality human being

i've nothing against aim (gr8 fan of his videos) but im honestly surprised of this outcome. probably only denissss peaked #1 on the ladder (using bpass) more times than i did during last year, i won cycle 1 of the official ladder tournament with 2 alts (was #1 and #2 at the end of the week) and on the top of that i won against aim himself in the ladder tournament playoffs. i didnt care so much about winning this award, im just a little bit confused lol

i've nothing against aim (gr8 fan of his videos) but im honestly surprised of this outcome. probably only denissss peaked #1 on the ladder (using bpass) more times than i did during last year, i won cycle 1 of the official ladder tournament with 2 alts (was #1 and #2 at the end of the week) and on the top of that i won against aim himself in the ladder tournament playoffs. i didnt care so much about winning this award, im just a little bit confused lol
You are the best in my heart bro <3

Don't mind me, just someone who doesn't look at the Smog Awards :S

I particularly liked the "Don't Use That: Use This" article. Pretty helpful, wish it existed when I just started playing competitive (My first team was with Darmanitan). Too bad there wasn't an LC Spotlight, those are my favorites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)