• A Link Between Worlds - Pokémon Global Link

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Another issue is upon us, and that means that our contributors have been hard at work putting together more great content to enjoy. This time our cover art comes from Sephirona. Be sure to say thanks, and after you've read everything come back to give us your thoughts on the issue!

We've got some really exciting changes coming up in the next few issues, so look forward to that, but for now- enjoy Issue 42!

-The Smog Staff

A Note Regarding The Smog Awards

Unfortunately the user: Goddess Briyella was within the last month discovered to have had a negative influence over the community, and we will therefore be reallocating some of the Smog Awards that he had won. Congratulations to the new winners and runners up:

Nicest User
1. sirDonovan
2. McMeghan

Cutest User
1. ium
2. sandshrewz

Best Mentor
1. Minus

Goddess Briyella will remain as the 'Hardest Worker' runner up, as we believe that despite what happened, we should not overlook the fact that he was still an excellent contributor to the site.

Please refrain from discussing the reasons why this has happened, and focus on congratulating the new winners instead.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
  1. {Dance ALl Night}
ALl!!!

The deadline for submission is 2 weeks from now, on the of May;

when is ''?

overall a good issue though, probably my favorite

also congrats sirDonovan, ium, and Minus!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Help, RitterCat hasn't been responding to my PMs and then he goes absolutely 100% (more adjectives) berserk in the puzzle page. Is something wrong with my friend? Should I seek clinical help for him? Please advise ;___;

Smash the NUtriarchy!

I'm really glad I got the chance to combine to two things I'm most passionate on this site into an article, all the other articles are excellent too. Mad props to everyone who GP checked and HTMLed the 8400-word leviathan.
You should submit it to OMs! It's a really interesting idea.

modern superstars was a nice read

wanted more from that article because hp bug garchomp lel
Without meaning any offense to BKC, that article felt kind of unfinished to me. There was no conclusion, the introduction was really short, and there were only 3 Pokémon whereas the articles written by Crystal_ featured at least 10 Pókemon. Again, I don't mean to be a dick, I just wanted to give my opinion.

Loving the cover art for this issue! There were some great reads, and I'm especially glad to see another Smeargle's Studio update, even though we probably won't be seeing another one for a while.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Enjoyed reading the Rumble article. It really is one addicting game. However, I wish the article listed some more good moves. There are many good moves in the game and the article lists only one class of move which isn't even great as the game progresses. Incredibly OP moves like Roar of Time and Endeavor should have been mentioned imo.

Everything else seems spot on.

chuckaboomboom

I believe I can HM02
Apparently I won a custom title for the puzzles from last issue.

How do I get my custom title? Nothing on my profile changed.

Thanks for fixing the problem. I will probably send in the third and final answer some time today.

Edit: Completed, are there custom titles for getting Port answers right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)