It's a Trap! - Round 4

Round 4 of the tournament.

Tournaments Rules and Clauses:

• GSC OU
  • The abilities Magnet Pull, Arena Trap, and Shadow Tag "exist" in this tournament.
  • All battles are best-of-one, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on either the PS! or Smogtours servers, under the GSC OU metagame.
  • The winners/losers of each battle are required to provide the host with a replay. They can do so by posting the replay in the thread or PMing me with the replay. Only one player from each battle is required to do so.
  • Standard GSC OU banlist and clauses are in affect.
  • All general tournament rules apply (they can be found here).
Specific Rules:
  • Consider the abilities Magnet Pull, Shadow Tag and Arena Trap were released in GSC, stopping from switching in those cases:
  • If a Pokemon with Arena Trap is active in battle, the opponent will not be allowed to switch out their Pokemon UNLESS their Pokemon is a Flying-type or a Ghost-type.
  • If a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is active in battle, the opponent will not be allowed to switch out their Pokemon IF it is a Steel-type.
  • If a Pokemon with Shadow Tag is active in battle, the opponent will not allowed to switch out their Pokemon UNLESS it is a Ghost-type or it also has Shadow Tag.
As a reminder
  • Diglett and Dugtrio have access to Arena Trap
  • Magneti and Magneton have access to Magnet Pull
  • Wobbuffet has access to Shadow Tag.

Match-ups:
TopLel TopKek vs Mr.378
Nintendi vs (SwarmPO vs Garay Oak)
Texas Cloverleaf vs Sapienta
(Mix vs Lethal Ammo) vs Melle2402
Century Express vs Energy
We Three Kings vs FlamingVictini

Because I'm a badgeless user, I will not tag you here, but I'll tag you in coming posts.

Deadline for the round is Monday 4/3 at 7pm GMT+1
Deadline for extensions R3 is Thursday 3/30 at 7 pm GMT+1. I'll coinflip any match not updated at this moment.

Save replays or have your opponent confirm your victory (replays may be sent to me via PM)

Good luck and have fun, everyone.

Last edited:
Dunno what happened with the tag, but I'll grant you an extension if needed, then. A tag issue is more or less my fault.
Don't worry, fam, I'm not blaming you for that. I'll wait for my opponent to answer, then I'll tell you if we need an extension.

Hi guys, round is over.

For this week, no activity win and no coinflips, only extensions.

TopLel TopKek vs Mr.378: There apparently was a tagging issue, and they were late to initiate contact for that reason.
Nintendi vs SwarmPO: SwarmPO was granted the activity win after an extension last roung, and they had less time to complete their match.
Century Express vs Energy: both player missed one scheduled time as it seems, and both seem quite willing to play, and I obviously prefer completed matches to any other decision.

R5 will be up soon. As a reminder, the winners of R4 get points for the Smogon Championship. The rule followed will be for a 96-players tour (even if that was intially started with 80 players, it seems, but nevermind).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)