[J]u-da-su's [T]rading [P]ost (Now with HP Fighting DW Porygons!)

cmt for this

☆ || アイント (AuraSphere) || 04161 || Modest || Victory Star
Cherish Ball || Pokemon Movie '11 || Dragon 48 || Lv 50 UT
2/24/23/31/25/31 || V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
Redis: Non-Redis
Held Item: Fire Gem
Traded in Bulbagarden with semi-redis right; Pokesav Clone

CMT for:

**SPECIAL TROPHY** My Dream World Bulbasaur UT (Flash Cart Abused by Bond697)

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♂ || Modest || Chlorophyll
Nest Ball || Entree Forest || Fire 70 || Lv 10 UT (Bulbasaur)
31/30/31/30/31/30 || Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

UPDATE:

My Dream World Mamoswine UT: Trophy

Special thanks once again to Bond697 for RNG'ing this for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH~ >_<"

Also putting in all the shiny sprites...

I'd like this for the Arcanine:

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♀ || Bold || Marvel Scale
Pokeball || Route 3 || Grass 70 || Lv 1 UT (Dratini)
19/31/30/10/31/31 || Warp, Leer, Hidden Power
Redis: Semi-Redis
Ability change to Multi-Scale as Dragonite; Pokesav Clone

But only if you can clone him and return me the original one.

I don't really want Dragonite anymore.
Can I take this one instead for Shisa?

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♀ || Lax || Swift Swim
Pokeball || Moor of Iciruss || Ghost 49 || Lv 1 UT (Poliwag)
15/30/31/31/28/31 || Water Sport
Redis: Semi-Redis
Ability change to Drizzle as Politoed; Pokesav Clone

CMT for:

|| Alex (Fenix54) || 61657 || ♂ || Timid || Illusion
Pokeball || Route 3 || Electric 70 || Lv 1 UT (Zorua) and Lv 50 EV'd (Zoroark)
31/31/31/30/31/31 || Scratch, Leer, Dark Pulse, Protect
6 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed || Flamethrower, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast
Redis: Fully Redis
Emulator used; Pokesav Clone

CMT for this guy please :)

|| Brad (GunblazeGriffin) || 34798 || ♂ || Naive || Blaze
Pokeball || Johto || Dark 70 || Lv 1 UT (Chimchar)
31/31/31/31/31/31 || Leer, Fake Out, Blaze Kick, Taunt
Obtained from GunblazeGriffin's GA ; Pokesav Clone

UPDATE:

Mer's Arcanine EV'd (NN:Shisa): Non-Redis

Bond697's Shiny Mesprit UT: Fully Redis

Kaphotics's Shiny Heatran UT: Fully Redis

Bond697's Shiny Manaphy UT: Fully Redis

Bond697's Shiny Darkrai UT: Fully Redis

Bond697's Shiny Darkrai UT: Fully Redis

============================================

That's all, I guess.

Guess Serebii is more of a haven for me when it comes to DW events. I just got a fully legit DW Torchic added into my collection...even though its IV sucks (better than Bond's one for me anyway though... ._."). That's the second DW starter I got in Serebii, while clearly, I got none (only got 1 Eeveelution so far) in Smogon. The person who traded it to me said she's getting Pokemon Peer Book as well, so if she gets Squirtle or Charmander, she'll poke me again, though she did say she wants a Charmander more since she already got a Squirtle, fully legit, from her co-worker, and a Bulbasaur from me. :3

The Adamant and Jolly Movie Victini also came from Serebii, tbh...>_>"

The only bad thing about Serebii is just that since there's no redis rules, I have to go around and ask them what the redis right of those pokemons are after I traded with them, unless I already know the redis right. Second, for something like events, I can't pin down who the original trader is. ._."

Usually serebii is not trustworthy at all, especially since you dont know the original trainer. Why would you distribute something if you dont know if your allowed to distribute?

CMT for this

★ || Alex (Fenix54) || 61657 || ♀ || Timid || Drought
Pokeball || Route 3 || Ice 70 || Lv 1 UT (Vulpix) and Lv 49 EV'd (Vulpix)
31/30/30/31/31/31 || Ember, Hypnosis
6 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed || Fire Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Protect, Energy Ball
Emulator used; Pokesav Clone

Meh, tbh, Smogon isn't 100% trustworthy as well IMO. I already said this a couple of times with DW events stuff. At least, most of the people in Serebii already know that Bond didn't obtain his DW events legitly, barring the Jolteon and Arceus...*shrug* That kind of things do matter, especially when people want stuff for collection purpose, not for competition alone, so...-_-"

Taking out the two Victini until I confirm their origins then.

UPDATE (after a long while):

Apatiano's DW Politoed: Fully Redis

Infi's Shiny Litwick: Fully Redis

Infi's Shiny Virizion: Fully Redis

Kaphotics's Shiny Thundurus: Fully Redis

============================================

I kinda lost my Gen 5 hype...totally, so I might not be as active in trading as before.

Not to mention, I'm highly disappointed with Smogon's vague legitimacy line. I don't get it. Some mods said even converting pokemon to PKM file makes the pokemon illegit and hacked Wondercard pokemon must be denoted in the pokemon description in the thread or else you'll get blacklisted, yet A LOT of people have Extra-Link Hacked DW Events in their thread as though nothing's the matter...and of course, none of them were blacklisted. What the heck? I know that there's no clear line between legit and hacked pokemon, but this is just absurd. When it comes down to it, even Serebii people are more clear about this...-_-"

Cmt for

☆ || テイルズ || 21077 || ♀ || Calm || Torrent
Pokeball || Route 3 || Dragon 49 || Lv 1 UT (Oshawott)
31/2/31/31/17/31 || Tackle, Ice Beam, X-Scissor

Thank you

UPDATE!

Vixana's Shiny DW Eevee: Fully Redis

Dioga's Shiny DW Dratini: Fully Redis

Elranoc's Shiny DW Gligar: Fully Redis

Infi's Shiny Venipede: Fully Redis

David's Shiny Sandile: Fully Redis

タカシ's Shiny Scraggy: Fully Redis

Infi's Shiny Tirtouga: Fully Redis

Hollis's Shiny Cubchoo: Fully Redis

===========================

And I'll probably get the Multi-Player Guide, though I don't know if I should ask for Bond to RNG some Porygons, since tbh, I got the feeling that I ask for too much from him while I can't give anything good back to him, really. Especially when I'm probably the one of the VERY few people around here that still believe Entree Forest Editted pokemon should be considered as semi-hack and mark under the pokemons every time you put them up for trade similarly to hacked Wondercard pokemon, AT LEAST! -_-"

I know I haven't update for quite a while. I was on Serebii often, since I kinda figure Smogon will never do me any good with my collection (I'm not a competitor, so personally, I have no real interest in competitive stuffs other than their trades value...-_-") I got LEGIT DW Chimchar and Torchic there and have Mudkip and Charmander on pending, while honestly speaking, I only find non/semi-legit DW events (I don't count Pokemon Cafe pokemons as events) here, so...*shrug*

All the pokemons I got from Serebii that I put up here have passed the hack check by ReignOfComputer in Bulbagarden, so I'll consider them as OK for trade unless anyone else can prove otherwise. I don't want stupid things like "Serebii people are trash! How the fucking hell can you even trust them to be trading you legits!?", since IMO, it's not like you guys here never tried to pass unclean stuff out as clean either. Not to mention, I did get them hack checked by reliable checker before putting here. If you still find them as hack, tell me SPECIFICALLY why they're hacks, not just unreasonably bashing people around, please.

hi CMT this poke thank you :) UT

| Brad (GunblazeGriffin) || 34798 || ♂ || Adamant || Sturdy
Pokeball || Johto || Dark 70 || Lv 1 UT (Onix)
31/31/31/31/31/31 || Tackle, Harden, Bind, Rock Tomb
Obtained from GunblazeGriffin's GA ; Pokesav Clone

UPDATE!

Bond697's Shiny Golett:Fully Redis

Infi's Shiny Kyurem: Fully Redis

And...

MY TROPHY ARE NOW SEMI-REDISTRIBUTABLE!

I'm hard enough to trade with, since I'm not a competitor so I have no interest in the pokemons I can't trade. Guess since it's already hard to get one off my hand, I'll just make it semi-redis, which means my pokemon from now on will only be Fully Redis or Semi Redis. (Can't control other people's stuff so the semi-redis pokemons I got from someone else will be the only one remained non-redis in this thread. Trophy still remains 2 credits worth though!

PS. And yes, if you got my DW Bulbasaur, Treeko or Mamoswine already, just change it from NFT to Non-Redis. However, since it's still semi-redis, I won't allow them to be traded outside of Smogon though. Only my Fully Redis pokemons can be traded outside.

CMT for
UT Tangela
★ || Brad (GunblazeGriffin) || 34798 || ♀ || Relaxed || Chlorophyll
Pokeball || Johto || Ice 70 || Lv 1 UT (Tangela)
31/31/31/31/31/30 || Ingrain, Constrict, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)