Stock:
31/x/31/31/31/31 (2)

(My personal favorite fighting type)
Regenerator
Egg moves: N/A
Jolly
Stock:
31/31/31/x/31/31

Male Bold Run Away Eevee + Female Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo --for-- Male Careful Sniper Skorupi + Female Adamant Adaptability Corphish?

Eevee
Run Away/Adaptability
Egg moves: Fake Tears, Wish
Bold
Stock:
31/x/31/31/31/31 (2)

(My personal favorite fighting type)
Regenerator
Egg moves: N/A
Jolly
Stock:
31/31/31/x/31/31

Male Bold Run Away Eevee + Female Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo --for-- Male Careful Sniper Skorupi + Female Adamant Adaptability Corphish?
Sounds good, I'll add ya

Hi! Is your 5 IVs Chansey in a luxury ball? If it is I can propose to you a female jolly infiltrator zubat 5 IVs with nasty plot, brave bird, hypnosis and defog in a luxury ball

Hey, haven't got anything to trade at the moment that it looks like you haven't already got.
Just wanted to know if your Chansies have Seismic Toss through FR/LG or is it an Egg Move now?
I imagine it's still only through FR/LG so I'll probably come back when I've got something else for trade.

Otherwise, if you have spit-backs of it, I've got 52 BM points so you can take your pick.

Hey, haven't got anything to trade at the moment that it looks like you haven't already got.
Just wanted to know if your Chansies have Seismic Toss through FR/LG or is it an Egg Move now?
I imagine it's still only through FR/LG so I'll probably come back when I've got something else for trade.

Otherwise, if you have spit-backs of it, I've got 52 BM points so you can take your pick.
As far as I'm aware, it has been an egg move since at least Gen 5. It's just possible now to pass egg moves through the mother now as well, thus allowing a Chansey with all these egg moves. I'd be willing to trade a 4IV Chansey for an Air Balloon

Hi, I'm interested in:
Chansey @ Pokéball
Bold
Natural Cure
Egg Moves: Counter, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
31/x/31/31/31/31

Are you interested in any of the following:

Impish Overcoat Vullaby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move Foul Play (dusk ball)

Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/x) <---- Mixed Attacker set yay!

Bold Cleffa (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Magic Guard with egg move Wish (Heal ball)

Brave Snover (31/31/31/31/31/x) with Snow Warning <---Meant for Mixed Attacker MegaAbomasnow (Quick ball) (I noticed you wanted a female, I do have females in stock)

Impish Skarmory (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Sturdy with egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Adamant Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move bullet seed (Quick Feet and Poison Heal ones in stock)

Adamant Mawile (31/31/31/x/31/31) with either ability

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)