Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this, I give you the viv now, then you clone it and give it back?I will also give you your egg back(Scraggy)which I could never get hatched because of how odd the hatchers timings were...
I can't trade now, and I can't clone anyway. And I don't need the Scraggy egg back.

Will do that later today. Thanks for helping.

Awesome!

He's just a Lillipup puppy, he doesn't know any better. And thanks for the offer, but I'm mostly looking for stuff that I bred/SR'd/RNG'd, just whatever is on the list.
Oh. Don't tell him I said that please
EDIT: I have your Reshiram.

UPDATE: Cherry Edition

Jebus/35103
Species: Cherubi
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Timid
IVs: 02/31/30/30/31/30

Move 1: Defense Curl
Move 2: Weather Ball
Move 3: Grass Whistle
Move 4: Heal Pulse
Redis
Notes: *Received in Reddit giveaway
* Can be nicknamed
*HP Fire​

Also cleaned up the list of stuff that I'm missing, I think Chill and Rayzen have some of this stuff, and $teele also said he had some stuff. Anyway, if anyone has an UT version of anything in the link in my sig, please let me know :)

Last edited:
lol just letting you know that I have had your thread open on my phone for the last hour or so because I know that I have some of your things but I wanted to check in bank first to see what exactly I had.

Are you able to clone or will I need to get these cloned first?

lol just letting you know that I have had your thread open on my phone for the last hour or so because I know that I have some of your things but I wanted to check in bank first to see what exactly I had.

Are you able to clone or will I need to get these cloned first?
I can't clone, but I don't mind waiting. Looks like the tables have turned :p

Well, all I can say is I know exactly how it feels!

I have modest kyurem, naive Terrakion, naughty Zekrom, modest Reshiram, jolly virizion and hasty cobalion. The Zekrom is not in a luxury ball so does that mean you don't need it? Let me know if you already have someone else getting any of these to you.

Well, all I can say is I know exactly how it feels!

I have modest kyurem, naive Terrakion, naughty Zekrom, modest Reshiram, jolly virizion and hasty cobalion. The Zekrom is not in a luxury ball so does that mean you don't need it? Let me know if you already have someone else getting any of these to you.
I don't need the Zekrom, but everything else is good. Let me know when you get them cloned and are able to trade :)

UPDATE: Lux Ball Master Race

Jebus/33738
Species: Groudon
Ability: Drought
Nature: Sassy
IVs: 31/31/31/20/30/16

Move 1: Lava Plume
Move 2: Rest
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Precipice Blades
Redis
Notes: *SR'd by me on my OR
*Difference in SpAtk from flawless is about 3% loss of damage
*Hidden Power Flying for BirdSpam ;)
*Lux Ball Master Race​

Not the best SR ever, but it's good enough for me. Intended set is EQ/Lava Plume/SR/Roar.

UPDATE: Way Better Than My AS Heatran (which I think is gone forever anyway)

Jebus/33738
Species: Heatran
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Calm
IVs: 31/27/31/30/31/30

Move 1: Metal Sound
Move 2: Crunch
Move 3: Scary Face
Move 4: Lava Plume
Redis
*Almost 6IV :o
*HP Water for Hoenn style points
*Lux Ball Master Race​

UPDATE: Zangoose???

Jebus/35103
Species: Zangoose
Ability: Immunity
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Move 1: Leer
Move 2: Feint
Move 3: Metal Claw
Move 4: Final Gambit
Redis
Notes: *Flawless nicknamable shiny :)
*Zangoose needs HA though :(
*Received in Reddit giveaway​

UPDATE: Way Better Than My AS Heatran (which I think is gone forever anyway)

Jebus/33738
Species: Heatran
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Calm
IVs: 31/27/31/30/31/30

Move 1: Metal Sound
Move 2: Crunch
Move 3: Scary Face
Move 4: Lava Plume
Redis
*Almost 6IV :o
*HP Water for Hoenn style points
*Lux Ball Master Race​
this is purtty I want this in exchange for the credit I have please:P

Hey Jebus, if you've found cloners for your recent SR's can you send them my way to clone your old legends?

Also, I have an egg that matches your Y TSV. Can you hatch it for me?

Hey Jebus, if you've found cloners for your recent SR's can you send them my way to clone your old legends?

Also, I have an egg that matches your Y TSV. Can you hatch it for me?
c4r4nge and eeveefan have done cloning for me recently, so maybe ask them I guess.

And yeah, I should be able to trade in like 15-20 mins. Any hatch location or nickname?

Hey I sawthat you have a dream ball Corpish that you can easilly breed. I'm looking for one with its HA. I've got tons of Apricorn ball stuff I could trade for it, though I'll need to make a list somewhere in my shop of all the ones that I have.

Hey, I saw that you "lost tons of stuff" and what not...and I recall you having a Shiny Luxury Ball Numel. Did you lose it by chance? I ask this since...well...I have this:

Pokemon: Numel
Region Hatched: Kalos
Ball: Luxury
Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Iron Head
OT: IronCactus/55137 (SV Hatched by Reddit user)

I usually SV hatch 2 or 3 shinies since you never know how or what someone is doing. This little guy has been sitting here for a bit, to be honest. Will this work?

Oh, and as for what I would want if you do accept...you know the announcement of the Contrary Serperior and the Reckless Emboar? Would you mind trying to get those two (I don't care about the IVs, even an offspring will do)? I kind of want to spend some time with family rather than searching around with reckless abandon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)