SM OU Jet

SHOUTOUT TRUEDEW AG LEGEND TIGERS JAW IS A N****R

Moose checking in, I am not so good so i wanted to make a rmteam cos I realise my time has come so I made my own style, Jet Offence.
Terrain extender means no priority so I can easily sweep. Then Pheromosa because quiver dance is powerful to break then Ash Ninja for water shuriken and then Kartana for revenge killer defog and them Metagross too because it's dangerous af. Celesteela set sweeps everything. This is MY playstyle. I am innovator.

queenz (Tapu Lele) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 108 HP / 252 SpA / 148 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Calm Mind ----> Taunt

this mon is my lead mon. u get the terrain extended then u sack this mon and go to pheromasa to break down walls and the process is elaborated below. u have moonblast as stab with psyshock. hp ice and 148 speed to speed tie with garchomp rocky helmet. we're gonan be doiing 89-105 to landorus defensive so we have a good chance to kill preventing rocks, they wont stay in to rocks tho they nromally go to their steel type. calm mind means this mon can 6-0 stall on its own. terrain extender so u can get the best out of phero **taunt fr trickroom nd stall**

Undistinguished (Pheromosa) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 224 SpA / 32 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

this is a set i saw p2 use then i asked him what set it was for accuracy. u lead lele get the terrain extended, no priority means pheromosa has the opponent for roadkill and in the heat of the moment they always go ninja to shuriken before realising psychic terrain is up. i normally go this second to lure in fini that i way i can do like 60% total damage after one okey-kokey as ill be at +1. then u go to any other mon listed below and set up and do more damage. then set up AGAIN to blow more holes. this is my set up sweeper/breaker.

[18:58] always memes: i wanna be
[18:58] always memes: the gren
[18:58] always memes: fuck 3d
(Greninja-Ash) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse

ash ninja was here as my fast water mon. it has hp electric cus of mantine and the rest is pretty normal. i use it to bust down some walls and fini for pheromosa so pheromosa can sweep. ev'd normally fast specs. water shuriken for priority late game. specs for more power hydro pump dpulse stab power weakens checks counters to pheromasa and celesteela. shuriken cos its a ninja and pheromosa can otherwise win if it is scarfed. this mon breaks down walls like fini on the lure

FISH18 or LORDLOLOARTSI (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Thunder Punch ----> for Fini
- Ice Punch
- Meteor Mash

called this fish18 because hes fast as fuck at insulting me and is a strong battler. after ash ninja i realised i needed a mega. mega meta was chosen because i had a choice of either alakazam or metagross and metagross really works here because of agility being able to sweep in any position. adamant means it can do a fuck ton of damage and weaken mons largely for my cute queen hot thottie kartana to revenge sweep. this metagross is so powerful man. earthquake is here for opposing metagross as other way it comes in and clicks moves and wins. mash is here for magearna which is a huge pain cos it nothing can do super damage to it.

xxx4gb (Kartana) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Leaf Blade

called this mon 4gb because its unpredictable and dangerous. this is my revenge killer, everything is weakened by all of my 5 powerful mons. then what happens? at the end kartana comes through like a fat man on skates and ploughs through pickin up boosts and revenge killing. nothing stops this at plus 1. defog because if i need to urgently get off a defog in order to pull off a quiver dance it will work well. leaf blade because its stab ad same for smart strike. sacred was here to plough through magnezones and others.

hiye (Celesteela) @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Flash Cannon --> Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Autotomize

now this is a hot set i found on ladder by anus fire. basically u click automotorsize and then u z air slash something that seems threatening gaining boosts and flying through the opponent. unpredictable and works well. nobody can stop this nothing can its too good as once it sets up its match. the 3 things cover most mons. flame for ferro mag meta and thats what its for.

Stall is no issue because of tapu lele with calm mind. hyper offence gets smacked by kartana and agility metagross. balance dies to pheromosa and ash ninja. this team is meant to be more offence than hyper offence. jet offence

kk i love everyone here fr if i missed u pm me we can sort something out
Hiye - number one on the list because number one in my heart. my bossman on this site showed me the ropes invited me to his clique without him i would be still slow af. cool af dude best battler alive just doesnt prepare for shit. nicest guy too.
wg - Fish1899 FMG 4gb Rampage095 ADF Test Paycard Hiye LilSke Queenzz Tricking Updated Kanto Drake'sProdigy Tele imsosorrylol FrozenCold Samqian Gastrik Starmei ShootingStarmie CK James Snugs315 ericaroselia tigers jaw Amoonguss Queenzz Teremiare giagantic @vaketelasau H.M.N.I.P @Nyuki @toonlinked Dilwar user php Cruises Yoshizilla315 all my followers @homerisdead @yezzusidambp @vore100%pureheatcryptis Soul Gem
kktt- Pokemon Trainer VEVO DANN3 Hiye minakamiyuki Flan76 blarghlfarghl Camilas Noveliss cam wecar all ktt friends

I want to shoutout my man edgard we have been close friends for ages and I just love him!

QUEENZZ (Tapu Lele) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 108 HP / 252 SpA / 148 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt

Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

dick dagger yung (Greninja-Ash) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse

hiye (Celesteela) @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Autotomize

FISH18 (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Meteor Mash

xxx4gb (Kartana) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Leaf Blade

replays - busted hiye up pretty bad http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-532452734
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-532455810http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7oususpecttest-532458292

Last edited:

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
I really enjoy this team however there are a few problems I have with it:

1. HP Electric on Ash Greninja: This really isn't needed, you'll almost never see Mantine. When you do, you have Kartana for it. So please, just put U-Turn on Ninja, it gives you momentum and can get you out of sticky situations with Dugtrio (if it ends up staying that is).

2. Defog Kartana: Please remove this move from that Pokemon immediately. I understand you want hazard removal, but if you are going to use hazard removal, don't have it be Defog Kartana. Replace Celesteela with Tapu Fini if you really fear hazards. It also fits your team better than Celesteela, but you can keep Celesteela and not suffer too much.

3. Mega Metagross: For the love of god Jet, you know you need Hammer Arm over Agility. Also add Zen over Earthquake.

Other than those three things, I really like this team. I like the Lele + Phero, and the sets. Good luck using this team, and I hope you will use my criticism to improve on this team and your team building overall. Oh yeah, it's "offense" not "offence." Two different words there buddy :D.

Edit: I don't know how I feel about z-Celesteela. I'm not really sure what it does but I'd still run LO/Leftovers if I were you. Like I said, I don't really know what it does, so if you have good reasoning, don't change it.

Last edited:
I like this team quite a bit, the only suggestion if I may is to Replace Greninja for Kyurem-B. It breaks a hell of a lot better than ninja since it can run mixed and the Kyu-b/Kartana core itself is a really really solid core. It could also help quite a bit with stall, try it out. It may prove to be a lot better :)

Dirty Mesprite 2

Banned deucer.
i dont think it makes much sense to have a team so reliant on removal and a scarfed hazard remover that gets pp stalled by literally every rocker. i agree with the guy earlier who said to suck it up and add a fini. If they realize ur scarf defog ur basically fucked and you will fail to keep hazards off. another thing- hp fire is standard on lele for a reason. it actually kills things. The lack of tpunch metagross, SD/band kartana, or a move to hit it means celesteela/ferro is going to be a giant pain in the ass for you

Last edited:
Hi 100 nice rate But you're meant to sack lele as fast as possible unless your up against stall. Lele can outspeed defensive lando and chomp and taunt then you to mosa and qd but I feel where ur coming from. I'll give Fini a shot thanks 100

Last edited:

H.M.N.I.P

https://youtu.be/pIr6TjG7Rko
is a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Hey Moose 50, really sweet team right here! I'm not going to make a true rate since I'm not that expert right now in Sun and Moon material, but I can, easily, fix a quick thing in this squad, for sure, right now:

Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

Why this little change? An EV spread of 224 SpA / 32 SpD / 252 Spe with a Modest nature allows Pheromosa to outspeed any Choice Scarf user or +1 Speed Pokemon outside of itself after a Quiver Dance. It also allows Pheromosa to survive Ash Greninja's (which is a really big threat to your team) Water Shuriken sfrom 100% HP (and gives it a 70% chance to survive after one switch into Stealth Rock at 88%) after a Quiver Dance boost, which is something I think you would really like for your team!

As I previously said, I'm sorry that my rate will only be this short, hope you will make your team even better than now! Peace :toast:

Hey Moose 50, really sweet team right here! I'm not going to make a true rate since I'm not that expert right now in Sun and Moon material, but I can, easily, fix a quick thing in this squad, for sure, right now:

Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

Why this little change? An EV spread of 224 SpA / 32 SpD / 252 Spe with a Modest nature allows Pheromosa to outspeed any Choice Scarf user or +1 Speed Pokemon outside of itself after a Quiver Dance. It also allows Pheromosa to survive Ash Greninja's (which is a really big threat to your team) Water Shuriken sfrom 100% HP (and gives it a 70% chance to survive after one switch into Stealth Rock at 88%) after a Quiver Dance boost, which is something I think you would really like for your team!

As I previously said, I'm sorry that my rate will only be this short, hope you will make your team even better than now! Peace :toast:

Hey HMNIP! Thanks a lot for the rate and I completely agree with you!! Ash ninja was a huge issue as pheromosa never lived anything and then it couldn't sweep well! I have updated the team with the new spread thanks a lot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)