Joint Mythology and Writing Room Halloween Contest

Alright folks! The submission deadline has passed! We will not be accepting any further entries! I'd like to thank everyone for entering, and remark on how amazing of a turnout this has been. We had 47 entries! I'd also like to announce the following two things:

1. We are going to add prizes for Second and Third place. They will most likely just be quills, but we can see about doing something else if you are not a Writing room regular (We will not be giving anyone else voice but the person in First place, however).

2. Results of the contest are going to be posted a hour later than originally said due to a high volume of entries. So the results will be posted at 9PM EST (Scribe/Showdown time).

We hope everyone had fun writing, and now it is crunch time for us judges! Wish us luck!

I am proud to announce that our contest results our now in!

Our fourth place/honorable mention goes to Yung whose story "Curse of the Candied Apples" competed in an extremely close competition.

Third place goes to fKorle and their story "The Keyhole" which narrowly edged out the competition for third place.

Second place goes to Shureenun and their story "The Coated Girl".

Finally, first place and the voice prizes go to Raviel the Phantom and their story "Toyland"! Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who participated, there was an amazing turnout. For the purpose of disclosure, beneath this sentence will be the full list of scores and every work submitted either for you to see how your work was received or to read the works of others.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TwJW9W3dpLzUnzvFt7aUfgUZ25GRCI05aCw0enRuJDk/edit?usp=sharing

Happy Halloween!

I'd like to re-iterate our thanks for entering our contest! The final number of entries was actually 49! We had fun with this and we hope you did as well!

I'd also like to say to please not ask who was what judge, as it is a private matter. However, feel free to ask any of the judges (Topax, Megacrazy, Axebane, Felis Lychinus, Coat of Clouds, or JJH927) what they thought of your work. Again, please do not ask any of the judges who another judge was, as that information is secret and should not be released.

Thanks to Megacrazy for helping me Co-Lead this little project, and thanks again to the judges for their help in judging! Happy Halloween!

I am proud to announce that our contest results our now in!

Our fourth place/honorable mention goes to Yung whose story "Curse of the Candied Apples" competed in an extremely close competition.

Third place goes to fKorle and their story "The Keyhole" which narrowly edged out the competition for third place.

Second place goes to Shureenun and their story "The Coated Girl".

Finally, first place and the voice prizes go to Raviel the Phantom and their story "Toyland"! Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who participated, there was an amazing turnout. For the purpose of disclosure, beneath this sentence will be the full list of scores and every work submitted either for you to see how your work was received or to read the works of others.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TwJW9W3dpLzUnzvFt7aUfgUZ25GRCI05aCw0enRuJDk/edit?usp=sharing

Happy Halloween!
I still can't believe CoC trolled me. I'm still curious regarding the point break down from this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)