Journey Across the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(For those who don't remember, this was an old tournament that got canceled after ST3 started)

Will this ever be happening or is it canceled for good? Just wondering.

(your sig is so old you won that tournament with bp you noob)

in any case, I would still be interested in this if it were to happen, although I don't know where Justin is :/

It may still happen, it was supposed to be after ST3 somewhere. When I asked Justin about a long time ago he said "not anytime soon".

Hope this isn't considered to be off topic, but what exactly was this tournamant? Is it just a Standard ADV knock-out thing, or something different?

The search feature doesn't return anything, but basically it was 2v2 ubers with about everything goes. People would sing up for West on East depending on where they live, and both sides would have a bracket. The winner of West would face the winner of East in the finals.

I'd rape peoples in this. Hopefully it comes through. :( I wouldn't mind helping to run it if it means that it will happen.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah because there was barely any turnout in the first two events even though many more people posted.

yeah I was looking forward to it. Can't we just make it a normal tournament then instead of everyone on at a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)