JR's Trade Thread [On a hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're non-redistributable. Sorry!
All good. Would you be able to make 2 clones of HP ice Nihiligo with gold bottle caps for me please? Of course make one for yourself and you can redistribute it as you like.

Could I offer you a mega stone in gen 7 for that event Entei in gen 6 please?

All good. Would you be able to make 2 clones of HP ice Nihiligo with gold bottle caps for me please? Of course make one for yourself and you can redistribute it as you like.

Could I offer you a mega stone in gen 7 for that event Entei in gen 6 please?
The Nihilego with HP Ice is also non-redistributable. Anything I receive from trade is non-redistributable unless the trader says so.

And sure, I can trade you the Entei. Just let me clone it real quick. I'd like a Kangaskhanite.

The Nihilego with HP Ice is also non-redistributable. Anything I receive from trade is non-redistributable unless the trader says so.

And sure, I can trade you the Entei. Just let me clone it real quick. I'd like a Kangaskhanite.

Oh sorry I was offering a HP ice Nihiligo to you. I didn't know you had already had one. Do you have any I interest in HP ice Modest Xurkitree?

Oh sorry I was offering a HP ice Nihiligo to you. I didn't know you had already had one. Do you have any I interest in HP ice Modest Xurkitree?
I don't mind cloning the Nihilego for you. And uh, the Xurkitree does sound interesting. What ball is it in?

Okay, I'll take it. What would you like?
Can you just give it a gold bottle cap and make me an extra copy of it please. You can keep a copy for yourself and redistribute it.

So Entei-Kangaskhanite
And I'll trade you Nihiligo and Xurkitree and if you could give them each a gold bottle cap and make a clone for me I'd appreciate it.

Can you just give it a gold bottle cap and make me an extra copy of it please. You can keep a copy for yourself and redistribute it.

So Entei-Kangaskhanite
And I'll trade you Nihiligo and Xurkitree and if you could give them each a gold bottle cap and make a clone for me I'd appreciate it.
Okay, will do. Go on Gen. 6 first so I can trade you the Entei then I'll do the cloning for you. Thanks! Also, have either the Nihilego or the Xurkitree holding the Kangaskhanite when we trade. Also, thanks for giving me redistribution rights for the Xurk, I appreciate it.

Okay, will do. Go on Gen. 6 first so I can trade you the Entei then I'll do the cloning for you. Thanks! Also, have either the Nihilego or the Xurkitree holding the Kangaskhanite when we trade. Also, thanks for giving me redistribution rights for the Xurk, I appreciate it.

I'm on gen 6 now. Just open up trade with me

Added a "Coming Soon" section to my thread so you guys know what's coming up. I was inspired by the many Island Scan Pokemon that are available to us and I would like to start breeding for them. Keep watch :)

Also, I added Ability Capsule as an Item Want. Very high priority, willing to offer 2 Pokemon for it (or one HP Fire Tapu Lele).

Last edited:
Added a "Coming Soon" section to my thread so you guys know what's coming up. I was inspired by the many Island Scan Pokemon that are available to us and I would like to start breeding for them. Keep watch :)

Also, I added Ability Capsule as an Item Want. Very high priority, willing to offer 2 Pokemon for it (or one HP Fire Tapu Lele).

I have an ability capsule I can trade you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)