(Kalos Native) Peaked at 1300

Hey guys i just started battling on showdown and im using the rule set that i play with in my facebook group and tourneys which is kalos native pokes only. Kalos native means pokemon that can be breed in x and y or have that blue hexagon symbol. there are many positive and downsides to this format but in my perceptive it is more good then bad. This is the first team i made in showdown on my own instead of importing from other peoples team and i need your help to improve on this team.

The reason i use diffrent items is because i follow item clause also.

Archeops @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Defog
- U-turn
- Taunt

Archeops is amazing. his base 110 speed and 140 attack is nothing to laugh out. Many people don't know how to approach this poke since i haven't seen anybody use him yet. I use him as an anti lead against other pokes.Sitrus berry is there just in case a make a wrong prediction . I know in ou there are alot of lead threats that out speed this poke but in Kalos native (ou) he is amazing. iI'msurprise a lot of people with taunt then i either went for knock off on the switch or did u turn to gain momentum. His amazing buddy who i switch too next helps me against his water , thunder weakness.

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightningrod
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

This is a standard manetric but he goes with archeops well. Bait a thunder move and switch into this guy so i get the plus 1.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Def
Serious Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Aromatherapy

Standard chansey. I always used chansey as my special wall and it feels weird to try out another wall.I love aromatherapy as it takes the status condition from my poke = )

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Fang

This is my talon flame counter and ageslash counter (physical set) he takes hit preety well and can survive a stone edge from anybody while going for the dragon dance. I hold gyaradosite just in case i want to go mega with him but i seen many people trying to trick him and cant because of my mega stone = ).

Excadrill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Metal Claw
- Aerial Ace

Ariel ace is for mega venasaur and metal claw is for fairys. having these types of coverage leaves me weak to ghost and flying types but i have gyrados to handle any flying types. I needed a spinner and this poke has help me win games. It survived a focus blast from alakazam 0_0.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Spd / 200 SAtk / 56 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast

Many people have to guess if im running x or y so it gives me some mind games.Dragon dance is for him to gain speed and sweep pokes.

I use 3 mega stones to choose which poke i want to mega depending on the situation.
please help me make this team better. ( please post kalos native only move sets i can use.) ex i cant use iron head on exadrill and etc

OK mate, I think that this is going to be a major rebuild job here on this team, which isn't necessarily what this thread is for, For starters you're descriptions are verry short, and I am having a hard time figuring out what the point of your team is, it doesn't seem to revolve around anything, and having 3 megas is usually detrimental because u can definitely only use 1 and the other 2 will not have any type of item to help them out. if you pm me what your main goal of this team is, I can try to help you from there. sound like a plan mate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)