Kangaskhanite Tiering Discussion [+Demographics Poll Added to OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to 2hko ferrothorn is a suicide for kangaskhan.

Oh, and about "reading the whole thread".

What is written here and what happens in showdown is in no way representative of how the meta works in the real game. So the arguments should come from the real experience, not from what is written here.
Killing Ferrothorn opens up your team for the Mega Kanga user. And it's not sucide either, since Kanga does not die. It's weakened, yes, but it still living and ready to wreak havoc, unless you have a revenge killer. And if you don't, you just lose.

Trying to 2hko ferrothorn is a suicide for kangaskhan.

Oh, and about "reading the whole thread".

What is written here and what happens in showdown is in no way representative of how the meta works in the real game. So the arguments should come from the real experience, not from what is written here.
Funny, considering that 75%~ of the laderrers are...crappy, to say the least. Even funnier, all these arguments are brought up after testing them (hell, the "preview" set's moves were tested on what they hit), so yeah. You actually DO need to read.
oh god we're in for a ride.

please read all the posts in the thread before you post yourself. I -really- don't want to see the same tired posts over and over like I did in the Gengarite thread.

edit: I'd like actual arguments too and not just "lol it's so broken" I left rey's because he was first though. :toast:

Mega Kangaskhan shouldn't be banned

Honestly, its not like Mega Kangaskhan is invincible. I use it and it gets countered just as many times as it doesn't. I think it just hasn't been in OU long enough for people to get 'used' to it enough to prepare their team for it so instead everyone just wants it banned just cause its hard to counter. Well there's a lot of other pokemon that's hard to counter too, but their still in OU because everyone makes their teams to be able to beat them.
You think no one prepares for the thing? Everyone prepares for this thing, it's just that the things we use to do so are all shaky. There are no one hundred percent counters to Kanga, and even when you kill it, it probably took down at least two pokemon with it. And at that point, the gaping hole it left in your team probably means you lose.

Honestly, its not like Mega Kangaskhan is invincible. I use it and it gets countered just as many times as it doesn't. I think it just hasn't been in OU long enough for people to get 'used' to it enough to prepare their team for it so instead everyone just wants it banned just cause its hard to counter. Well there's a lot of other pokemon that's hard to counter too, but their still in OU because everyone makes their teams to be able to beat them.
This contributes nothing to the conversation. Read the posts, make a unique argument or if you don't have one, like the comments you agree with so that people see they're popular opinions.

As it is you look like someone who isn't very good at the meta but likes using Kanga and has only created an account here in a futile effort to not have to adapt to life without a broken pokemon on your team.

Many Kangaskhan do run Crunch though, and with the simplest of prediction (really I wouldn't call it "prediction", just OH LAWD IS THAT A JELLICENT I'LL JUST CRUNCH IT NOW KEK) it dies and you lost your bulky ghost. Or you could just do hilarious things like stay base form and one-shot Gengar, if that's your thing.

Also, passive damage is the least of Kang's worries since it can just stay in on anything not Sableye and kill all. This thing has more than Jirachi's bulk; I think there was a calc, that showed that LO Breloom can't OHKO with Mach Punch. (and with CB you can only OHKO with Stealth Rock) Sure, Keldeo checks it, but it's one of what, five viable checks? And only revenge-killers, that you have to do sacrificial rites to get in safely?
You do not. That's not to say that you don't have to think outside of the box. For hard counters, what comes to mind are Keldeo (a more defensive spread than typical), Terrakion, Cobalion, Dusclops, Cofagrigus (That one would be beautiful- WoW, Trick Room, base 200 Def., Mummy), Ferrothorn (It can't OHKO it with Fire Punch, and assuming it 2HKOs, it will be at such low health that any sort of priority could end it), and Quagsire. After that, it depends on what coverage move it's packing. Crunch prevents Slowbro, Jellicent, Aegislash, and Gourgeist come in safely. Fire Punch prevents Skarmory, Forretress, Aegislash, and Gourgeist come in with impunity. There are probably others, but most sweepers don't have more than 2-3 hard counters anyways.

First of all, NO POKEMON OTHER THAN SABLEYE AND EVIOLITE DUSCLOPS CAN "COUNTER IT". Second, Jolly MegaKanga running PUP/SuckerPunch/Crunch/Return is the best set, you have no reason to run things like Fake Out on a setup sweeper. Thirdly, there's literally no pokemon like MegaKanga in the metagame. Breaks substitutes, is fast, powerful and bulky enough to get things done. Also, I don't think you know that the last thing you said is what we call "overcentralizing" and that's one of the reasons pokemons are banned.

You do not. That's not to say that you don't have to think outside of the box. For hard counters, what comes to mind are Keldeo (a more defensive spread than typical), Terrakion, Cobalion, Dusclops, Cofagrigus (That one would be beautiful- WoW, Trick Room, base 200 Def., Mummy), Ferrothorn (It can't OHKO it with Fire Punch, and assuming it 2HKOs, it will be at such low health that any sort of priority could end it), and Quagsire. After that, it depends on what coverage move it's packing. Crunch prevents Slowbro, Jellicent, Aegislash, and Gourgeist come in safely. Fire Punch prevents Skarmory, Forretress, Aegislash, and Gourgeist come in with impunity. There are probably others, but most sweepers don't have more than 2-3 hard counters anyways.
I'm sorry to say this, but LAST PAGE I JUST MADE THE CALCS AND NO, QUAGSIRE DOESN'T COUNTER MEGAKANGA. And what you're naming are not counters, are CHECKS, things you have to do sacrificial rites in order to get healthy and ready to revenge kill. Ferrothorn doesn't kill, what you're saying is that Ferrothorn KILLS WITH ANOTHER PRIORITY USER. That's already two pokemons. And what's the deal with Mummy? I just switch out, it's not like MegaKanga cannot find opportunities to setup.

Volcarona doesn't compare to Megaskhan in the slightest. For starters, Volcarona's biggest Counter is its crippling 4X weakness to Stealth Rock, which means it has to be paired with a spinner at all times. As a result, Volcarona is often extremely difficult to switch in. Megaskhan doesn't need team support to do its job.

Plus, Volcarona has very poor physical defense and can't safetly switch in on a lot of physical attacks, even ones it resists. Volcarona is a fantastic Pokemon, but it is much more difficult to use compared to Megaskhan who has the bulk to switch into a lot of attacks and can easily grab a +2 with a damaging Power-Up Punch. Megaskhan is easier to set up than Blaziken. And how easily it can set up just makes it all the less painful should you decide to switch it to avoid a burn where as with Volcarona it is incredibly painful because you might not get that chance again.
I don't know about you, but Physically Defensive Volcarona is probably the best set for Volcarona. However, that's neither here nor there. The main reason I brought it up is that it's my other main sweeper, and thus it was the first thing that came to mind, and I also happened to know good counters for. As far as sweepers go, they are somewhat similar though- Not difficult to counter before getting setup, but next to impossible to stop once set up. They are also both able to find ample opportunities to setup.

The 1900s on Nintendo's 3v3 singles ladder before rated went down were almost all either one of 3 teams:

1. Kangaskhan and 2 Kangaskhan counters
2. 2 setups for Kangaskhan (Eject Button Screens Klefki / Baton Passer / Galvantula) and Kangaskhan
3. 3 Kangaskhan counters

It's amazingly centralizing and I can't imagine it being much different in Showdown. It doesn't make for an interesting meta when it stifles creativity to play around.

Just a question, does anybody actually think this thing isnt broken?
I do.

Honestly, broken is a subjective term, and really doesn't help with discussion. Stall teams might think that Genesect and Rotom-W are broken because Volt-Turn counters their strategy. HO might think that Toxic Stall Gliscor is broken. It really depends on the player's team and playstyle as to what's "broken". It's just not a good term to decide a ban on, and is more or less just a buzzword.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
I do.

Honestly, broken is a subjective term, and really doesn't help with discussion. Stall teams might think that Genesect and Rotom-W are broken because Volt-Turn counters their strategy. HO might think that Toxic Stall Gliscor is broken. It really depends on the player's team and playstyle as to what's "broken". It's just not a good term to decide a ban on, and is more or less just a buzzword.
Let me rephrase it, Does anybody actually think the Kangashkanite helps at building a balanced metagame?

Except you have to dedicate an entire slot to just counter Mega Kang which serves not a whole lot of use except to get rid of mega kang. You can use a sableye on your team but there are better pokemon in ou. There is no real natural check to mega kang in ou and although you can defeat Mega Kang it usually will leave you at a disadvantage. She is not invincible but is way to good to be ou with just her rough power.

Seriously, it's way too op atm. Barely any counters pre-mega because of scrappy and then all hell breaks loose after a power up punch. Because of its decent bulk it can take hits and imo, it's killing the metagame. It's worse than gengarite .

I suppose, a lot of it has to do with "previous NU garbage made from rags to riches", that's what's making it so popular? And maybe the concept of a mother and child kicking ass really catches on or something.

Still, quite a few of the megas that deserved the boost do that and not be as blatantly broken as this. As you see from my avatar, Mawile's one of my all-time favourites and it's great to see it being finally viable. But when I'm using or facing it, I think, "OK, so now Mawile is a 259 base attack monstrosity that breaks walls like they're nothing. But I need to find a way to work around its terrible speed, trying to get it in battle before transforming, and accounting for a few mons that stop it no matter what, when I'm building a team with it. I think I can work with this." I see that it can be a massive threat if played right, but never have I felt, that I'm cheapening myself to use it or that it's straining the opponent so much, that it's unreasonable. Kangaskhan is unreasonable.
I believe it's rather obvious that people are only using Kanga for her overwhelming power. People are tier-whoring (fighting game term for choosing the best characters because they are the best) so that they can crush opponents even after making a major mistake or misread. I find it very petty trying to defend a clearly overpowered mon that you obviously could care less about. Seriously, I've never seen a comment along the lines of "I like Kangaskahn or Kangaskhan is such a cool mon." It's always "Kangaskhan is so freaking strong" or "Kanga just shits on everyone."

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Many of the anti-ban arguments seem to be going off of the idea that it's a 1-vs-1 situation. Is Sableye really a counter? If the MKhan player predicts the switch (easy to do, as Sableye's niche pretty much consists of "countering" MKhan and not much else), Sableye takes damage, and then Sableye burns Khan, maybe goes down, but at least MKhan is crippled, right? Guess again. Pair MKhan up with a fire type like Heatran, Talonflame, or pretty much anything that doesn't give a damn about a burn and switch it in whenever Sableye comes in and you're good.

Skarm, Ferro and Chomp are in the same boat. Skarm and Ferro barely manage vs Khan since it can run Fire Punch, which completely screws them over, and even without FP Khan still dishes out heavy damage at +2, so in the end the best Skarm can manage is to phaze a Khan at half its health out, while Skarm himself is forced to Roost the next turn or it dies. Ferrothorn can't really do much more to Khan than hurt it with barbs + helmet and its STABs, which is not enough to KO (not to mention Khan can bypass residual damage if she runs EQ) and Chomp has no fucking business running Rocky Helmet, the fact that it does is basically overcentralization at its best. Mandibuzz has been mentioned too, but she doesn't resist Return and therefor gets pummeled.

It is true that there are a few solid checks out there, such as Terrakion, Keldeo (can't OHKO when it carries lefties/scarf), Infernape (can't safely switch in so something has to die beforehand and it's not even a guaranteed OHKO lol) and MegaLucario (if it hasn't MegaEvolved before it's in a 50/50 situation), but all of these can be easily dealt with through team support. Also, mind how these are all checks; there is NOTHING in the meta that can wall MKangha, something that nothing else can say.

Now I just noticed this juicy little anti-ban post and I'm going to reply on it bc why not.
Well, looks like I got to the party when it's going full steam.

I think that Mega Kangaskhan should not be banned.

I have personally made at least 5 teams around this guy in Pokebank, and Mega Kanga far from guarantees a win. It operates similar to any other sweeper, and has just as many checks. Volcarona has Heatran, M-Kanga has Keldeo. Keldeo resits its only source of priority, and outspeeds and OHKOs it. All you have to do to stop a M-Kanga sweep is put in a Keldeo, and go for the Sacred Sword. STAB+ Super Effective will do Kanga in.
I believe it's been calced and it turns out that Keldeo without Ebelt or Specs can't OHKO, like I said, so rougly 1/3 of all Keldeo are sure to KO Kangha. In all other cases, Kangha just goes "lol" and kills it. Also, remember that this is a check, not a counter, as it can't just come in on a PuP or a Return and say that it's been a fun experience.
For non-anecdotal evidence, let me reference the last ban debate. Gengarite was banned for its capability to offer next to perfect support, without anything able to effectively oppose it. As the metagame has evolved up to this point, it seems to be leaning strongly towards physical defense. Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Forretress, and others are becoming more and more prevalent than ever, while special cannons like Latios and special walls like Blissey are being substituted for things that can handle physical hits as well, like Heatran. This is due in no small part to the physical threats of this generation, like Talonflame, M-Luke, Char-X, M-Kanga, Aegislash, and others. This means that removing a physical threat like Kanga will not fix or alter the flow of the meta. It will simply be one less threat for teams to deal with, instead of something that can help shape the meta due to how teams prepare for it.
The difference between a Talonflame/Char-X (MegaLuke and Aegislash are more often seen going special or mixed tbh so not even counting them) and a Mkhan is that they both have flaws that MKhan doesn't have: Talonflame is pretty frail, has an underwhelming attack stat, is 4x weak to SR and eventually kills itself due to recoil in case you didn't pack a counter for it (and there's plenty of Talonflame counters, too. The same can't be said for MKhan, really). Charizard-X doesn't have priority, is countered by two common OU threats, namely Azumarill and Heatran (Sableye is not much of a threat in OU to begin with, let alone a common one, and it can't switch in on MKhan as easily as Azu and Tran can switch in on Zard), his most viable set only boosts his attack by +1 and he also has a painful SR weakness (especially before Mega evolution). Let's not forget that MKhan's supposed "counters" (again, Skarm and Ferro aren't true counters as they tend to die in the process of "countering" Khan) are vastly different coutners than the counters for common physical threats in OU (ever saw a Sableye walling a Charizard-X? Neither did I.)[/quote]
In reference to the "Portrait of an Uber" thread, this is what is listed as the qualities for an offensive Uber:

Kanga has the "capable of sweeping through a signifigant portion of teams" part down pat, and that is where all of the adversion to it seems to be coming from. However, it is unable to follow through on the integral "little effort" section. As with most sweepers, certian threats on the opposing team must be dealt with before attempting a sweep. For Volcarona, it is Stealth Rocks, Rock Types, and Heatran. For Dragonite, it's status setters, Faries, Ice Shard carriers, and things like Vaporeon. For Aegislash, it's WoW carriers, Normal types, and faster mons with Earthquake. You get the point. For Kanga, the list is no shorter. Before you can get to sweeping, you need to get rid of the opponent's Sableyes, Quagsires, Ferrothorns, Rocky Helmet (and Roar) Skarmory, M-Lucario, Fighting types with priority (Read Mach Punch), and Ghost types. If there is a Ghost type still alive, Kanga CANNOT sweep (assuming it is played well). Many ghosts carry WoW, which cripples Kanga without PuP, and ones with it cannot use it on a ghost type. Jellicent, Sableye, Dusclops can all do this well. Then, their only fear is a Shadow Claw, but if Kanga is carrying that, it allows Ferrothorn to take it to meet its maker. If the opposing team is running any good form of physical defense on their team, a large ammount of effort is required for Kanga to sweep, which, by definition, makes it not Ubers.
Volcarona's counter is Heatran, an extremely common Pokemon in OU that does way more than just walling one or two specific threats. Volcarona also dies really easily when there's SR on the field. Here's your list of Pokemon that counter MKhan and I'll explain why they all suck in one way or another.

Sableye: Extremely niche, rather frail before he gets the burn off so can't switch in safely.
Quagsire: Possibly even more niche than Sableye and even less common. Also doesn't tank that Return nearly as well as you'd like it to; once it comes in it'll probably be busy Recovering the damage done by Return until it runs out of Recovers, so barely even a counter at all.
Ferrothorn: Gets annihilated by Fire Punch and EQ versions of Khan, has to run Rocky Helmet over lefties in order to succeed, it tends to be kamikaze to counter Kanga with Ferro, as they both die in the process.
Skarmory: In the same boat as Ferro, except Skarm dishes out less damage thanks to a lack of Rocky Helmet and its best way to "counter" Khan is by phazing it out, which is hardly countering it at all.
M-Lucario: More of a check than a counter as it can't stomach Khan's attacks, and like I said, before Mevo it's in kind of a 50/50 situation.
Mach punch users: It's been calced that LO Adamant Technician Breloom can't OHKO with Mach Punch. That's not even a check.
Ghost types: Crunch murders pretty much every single one of them, so the best they can do is W-o-W and die.

Kanga is also very susceptible to passive damage. With Drain Punch as it's only form of effective (offensive) recovery, it has a hard time staying the battle unless it can pull of a sweep. Priority, status (Esp. Burn), Stealth Rocks, and Spikes all keep Kanga's number of switch-ins limited. If it chooses to run Drain Punch it must give up one of the things that makes it such a potent sweeper: Priority, Strong STAB, Boosting, or Coverage. "But what about Wish/Seismic Toss?" By definition, that is not a sweeper. It hits hard, yes. However, it does not have the sweeping prowess of normal M-Kanga. Seismic Toss is also reasonably gimmicky, since it (again) cannot deal with Ghosts, anything with a reasonable amount of bulk that runs substitute (and let's be honest; most things with a large ammount of HP bulk love to run sub). It also has to 2HKO, since almost nothing in OU has less than 200 HP. This allows opponents to switch in Ghosts, Recover, or hit Kanga with status.
1: Kangaskhan usually doesn't have to switch in more than once in order to destroy half your team or more.
2: It doesn't need Drain Punch in order to destroy the tier.
3: The support set is not supposed to be a sweeper but a supporter (thank you for stating the obvious fagtron), and in that regard it's fantastic too (a Wish Passer that can also 2HKO a good 80% of the tier? Yes please!), so don't just say that we shouldn't count it just because it fulfills an entirely different niche than the sweeping set, because that is exactly why we SHOULD count it. (On a side note, uninvested Crunch still deals with most ghosts fairly well so there ya go)
4: Kangha is bulky enough to survive almost all the priority attacks the tier has to offer.
5: Good luck trying to status it without dying in the process.
In closing, Kanga is good, but it is nothing new. I would support suspect testing it, but under no circumstances should it be insta-banned. It does not have the ability to sweep the Meta unopposed, and therefore does not fit the qualification for an Uber. It is not uncounterable. If it wants to live long enough to take advantage of its bulk, it has to diminish its sweeping capabilities. If it goes defensive, it becomes easier to counter, and only succeeds in changing its counters, not removing them.
In closing, Kanga is beyond amazing and it combines the best of everything physical sweeping has to offer. A quickban seems like the only good solution for something that has been regarded so obviously broken by so many people, a suspect test would be a waste of time and effort since everything's been pretty one-sided in this discussion thus far. It has the ability to sweep the meta with little to no effort (even the biggest noobs on the ladder can use it ffs), and therefor it definitely fits the qualification for an Uber. It is, in fact, uncounterable. It can utilize its natural bulk to live long enough while still being able to sweep, while going defensive can surprise the opponent and breaks walls down with ease.

tl;dr BAN THIS SHIT RN

Okay so when I saw Mega Kanghaskhan was being tested, I was actually a little surprised. I've been playing bank OU much more recently, and I 've seen it, but it never stood out.

Looking back, I realize that the big reason why I won those games were because I have a well built team, and I'm a far better player than those who are using it (I'm not that high on the ladder as I haven't really played THAT much). I now realize that if played right, Kanghaskhan gives HUGE advantage over the opponent by using it. Fake out does a shit ton, and the fact that it can easily boost and have good coverage with power-up punch and sucker punch is crazy. The fact that it is asking for ghosts to switch in only to have sucker punch that hits twice, and therefore through subs (gengar), is crazy. Khanghaskhan can come in on a free switch vs gengar and beat it, through substitute. That just doesn't seem right to me. So, although I overlooked it, thinking back to the battles I've had versus it, it was (and is) ridiculous if only used by a competent battler, and I feel that's why I overlooked it, becuase i wasn't playing competent battlers

It only needs power-up punch/return/sucker punch, and is then free to run Fake out. After +2 there is little that can wall/revenge it due to its good bulk and insane attack (free choice band distributed over two hits), and that's, simply put, why it's broken.

This thread is almost as horrible as Mega-Kangaskhan is towards the OU metagame.

This post was all right until you assumed that no Kanga is going to run PUP/Crunch/Sucker Punch. The calcs have been made and QUAGSIRE CANNOT EVEN SWITCH IN KANGA. Godamn Quagsire, the guy to go when you have problems with setup sweepers, cannot defeat Kanga one on one.

252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Quagsire: 195-231 (49.4 - 58.6%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO

Also, this thing is tremendously bulky. Not even Breloom Mach Punch OHKOes it! And it does, the only thing you should do is save it for last. I have played with my team that way and believe me, MegaKanga is indeed the best sweeper at the moment.
Ah, you have me there. I hadn't done any calcs against Quaggy, but I assumed that it would be able to tank it. Scald wouldn't be reliable enough to neuter Kanga, so it doesn't counter as I thought it did.

From what I have experienced with, and against, it. It it used enough to qualify for OU, but it's threat level puts it, in my opinion, in uber. It possesses a large move pool to cover the 2 biggest threats against it. Ghost (is a threat by being immune to all of its STAB moves) is covered by sucker punch. And fighting types may be killed by any of its moves, if not it is put at a level where it can easily be revenge killed. Rock and steel resist this, but are hit hard by power-up punch.

I don't know about you, but Physically Defensive Volcarona is probably the best set for Volcarona. However, that's neither here nor there. The main reason I brought it up is that it's my other main sweeper, and thus it was the first thing that came to mind, and I also happened to know good counters for. As far as sweepers go, they are somewhat similar though- Not difficult to counter before getting setup, but next to impossible to stop once set up. They are also both able to find ample opportunities to setup.
252+ Atk Sharp Beak Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Volcarona: 356-420 (95.1 - 112.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

With full investment, Talonflame still manages to get a one hit ko, without choice band. Talonflame is way too common for physically defensive to be viable. Not to mention your sp.atk is too weak too kill anything, allowing you to easily be revenged killed, since you no longer hit so extremely hard.

M-Lucario: More of a check than a counter as it can't stomach Khan's attacks, and like I said, before Mevo it's in kind of a 50/50 situation.
252 Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 192-228 (54.7 - 64.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Lucario: 357-420 (127 - 149.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Before Mega-Evolution, Kangaskhan outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake. Mega Lucario Mach Punch fails to KO Mega-Khan.

252 Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 192-228 (54.7 - 64.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Lucario: 357-420 (127 - 149.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Before Mega-Evolution, Kangaskhan outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake. Mega Lucario Mach Punch fails to KO Mega-Khan.
I don't think Luke get's Mach Punch anyway, it gets Bullet punch, vacuum wave and Extremespeed.

mega kanghaskan is beast but i havent had too much trouble countering it with ferro + rocky helm and faster priortity (brave bird)

mega kanghaskan is beast but i havent had too much trouble countering it with ferro + rocky helm and faster priortity (brave bird)
WE'RE JUST GOING IN GODAMN CIRCLES! The Ferrothorn argument has been refuted like, 6 times on the last 3 pages. I'm done!

I'll post it ONE MORE TIME IN ORDER TO END IT:

+2 252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 153-180 (43.4 - 51.1%) -- 4.7% chance to 2HKO

252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Power-Up Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 78-93 (22.1 - 26.4%)

Sum up that damage and Ferrothorn is done. MegaKanga lives, badly damaged, but lives.

And if it chooses to run Earthquake,

+2 252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 189-223 (53.6 - 63.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)