Announcement Kev is the newest Monotype tier leader!

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Hi, this is something I've been thinking about for a while now but I'm going to be stepping down from tier leader. Motivation issues combined with my life getting busier with college starting means it's better to take a step back and give the position to someone who will be more active in my place. Kev has been around Monotype for years and will make a great community leader with his experience, so he will be replacing me. Congratulations! He and Zap will make a great pair when it comes to leading Monotype to new heights. I'll still be around the community by helping around here and there as council and forum mod for the foreseeable future.

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
No :facepalm: Decem tutored me for SS Monotype and the way he did sessions with me, it felt like I could use that knowledge or mindset in every tier. You have always been a person that looked for reason when it comes to arguments/disputes that came in auth and that just adds to your great character. I absolutely enjoy(ed) seeing the eerie sets and Pokemon choices you used resulting in me always looking forward to your tournament games. I am a bit sad that you are stepping down but having said that, I appreciate you for all the work you have done to this site. <3

No :facepalm: Decem tutored me for SS Monotype and the way he did sessions with me, it felt like I could use that knowledge or mindset in every tier. You have always been a person that looked for reason when it comes to arguments/disputes that came in auth and that just adds to your great character. I absolutely enjoy(ed) seeing the eerie sets and Pokemon choices you used resulting in me always looking forward to your tournament games. I am a bit sad that you are stepping down but having said that, I appreciate you for all the work you have done to this site. <3
bruh hes still on 24/7 chill

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
A huge thanks to Decem for the great work he's done as TL this past year. It was definitely not an easy job to suddenly fill in for the incredible job Eien had done, but you (and your fellow co-TLs) managed to rise to the occasion. As one of the people that has known you from the start and basically took you under my wing, seeing your growth from a really immature user to someone capable of leading a tier and being a respected player was very impressing and a very inspirational example for new users ! Decem used to get muted for his nonsense in the Monotype room and look how far he came; it's never too late to get better and develop a positive image. Also, another huge thanks to Decem for sticking around as Forum Mod and continuing to contribute despite not being the leader anymore! (tho from Cell's post, seems like you have future endeavours in mind already)

And also thanks to everyone for the congratulations ! As a busy university student myself, I'll do my best to stay active and work in the best interest of both the tier and the community. I know that I can trust the excellent staff we have to help continue pushing our tier forward in this new and somewhat precarious era.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)