King Feraligatr and His Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I could use this thread as a way to show some things off from the hacks I do? Anyways, first post here.... a reference in my UM hack. Enjoy:

This video is out of date: the levels have been adjusted, the dialogue changed a bit, and the Grunt's team improved a bit. Still, the spirit of the reference is still there.

For those who do not get the explanation, it's a reference to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2/Explorers Team Skull being used by the Alolan Team Skull. The Grunt even starts with Skuntank's signature laugh. It was too good a reference and scenario to just skip out on. Yes, I know I evolved the team, but seriously, a Zubat and Koffing are no danger at this stage of the game. And while normal Team Skull Grunts might suck in this hack, Elite Grunts, even from Skull, do not.

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Good morning! Unfortunately, I'll be locking your thread, as it breaks the following Smeargle's Studio Rule:
The thread needs to include at least three artworks: Those artworks can depict the same subject as long as they're not the exact same image. In the case of written works and poems, the thread must include at least three different works or works that together exceed 1000 words. If you don't have enough to create your own thread, there are several mega threads where people can post and share their work:
Rate My Art /// General Sprites and Banners /// Writing Thread /// Music Thread
In addition, sadly, neither Smeargle's Studio nor Smeargle's Laptop is the place for YouTube vids such as this :psycry:
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)