Kricketune [GP 2/2]

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

[Overview]

<p>No, I will not play you the world's smallest violin or a bittersweet symphony.</p>

[SET]
name: np: Sabre Dance - Aram Khachaturian
move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Bug Bite
move 3: Brick Break
move 4: Return
item: Life Orb
ability: Technician
nature: Jolly
evs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Unless you use all of dual screens, Memento, and Tailwind support, Kricketune really doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell of sweeping. Although, a Life Orb-boosted Bug Bite does 2HKO physically defensive Musharna and OHKOes at +2. Brick Break is for Golem and Regirock, and Return is there for those dastardly Fire-types.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Perish Song, Taunt, and Substitute can be used for some hilarity against exceptionally slow defensive teams. Aerial Ace hits other Bug-types slightly harder than the rest of Kricketune's moves.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Please, just don't switch Musharna into Kricketune and you'll be in good shape.</p>

tehy

Banned deucer.
Probably not supposed to do this but oh well

Also I would end the overview at violin

Edit: Governess they're joke analyses, basically. There to tell people not to use these pokemon. They're both funny and informative.

Double Edit: Eh, not to be rude or nothing, but I put in snowball's with no spaces, which I'd say is probably way better. Unless you have a strong opinion to the contrary?
<p>No, I will not play you the world's smallest violin or a bittersweet symphony.</p>
[SET]
name: np: Sabre Dance - Aram Khachaturian
move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Bug Bite
move 3: Brick Break
move 4: Return
item: Life Orb
ability: Technician
nature: Jolly
evs: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
[SET COMMENTS]
<p>Unless you use all of dual screens, Memento, and Tailwind support, Kricketune really doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of sweeping. TAlthough, a Life Orb-boosted Bug Bite does 2HKO physically defensive Musharna, and OHKOes at +2. Brick Break is for Golem and Regirock, and Return is there for those dastardly Fire-types.</p>
[Other Options]
<p>Perish Song, Taunt, and Substitute can be used for some hilarity against exceptionally slow defensive teams. Aerial Ace hits other Bug-types slightly harder than the rest of Kricketune's moves.</p>
[Checks and Counters]
<p>Please, just don't switch Musharna into Kricketune and you'll be in good shape.</p>

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
yes tehy is correct

[gp]1/2[/gp]

we need something for the pages since they look dumb blank, and i'm bored so yeah

Kricketune can learn X-Scissor, which is better than Bug Bite. It should probably go over Bug Bite (?)

EDIT: Wow I should have noticed that...

Wow, and there I was, thinking that furret was bad... At least furret has speed...
But kricketune is still a boss, despite what anyone says. It has a violin for a body,PLUS a stache. You can't hate a pokemon with a moustache.

Oglemi

Borf
ah yisss i forgot to mention the mustache

if i think of something i'll add it another time, for now let's just upload the bug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)