Gen 6 KRUC (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
MM2 is a hater
"With the pitiful amount of tournaments that XY has had and with the approach of ORAS, it was decided to enjoy the last moments of this metagame with an XY-based revival of URUC.

There's a bit of changes from the last time. There will only be 4 of Ubers best to battle and one substitute. The time period will also be much shorter. You only have until the 20th of November to beat these 4 and any Champions that may have done so before you. The last one to hold the title of Champion wins the challenge."​

Since Melee Mewtwo lost interest and one of our brains quit, I decided to pick this back up again and I'll be playing in Hack's place, carrying over his W/L. The rules are almost the same as those in the last thread, and you don't need to post "in" again in this one if you posted "in" in the previous thread. You have 24 hours to re-challenge the Ubers players should you lose, due to how close the deadline is. Also, results carry over from the last thread. Finally, please post replays unless the members of KRUC request otherwise.

Here are the members, again:

orch
Preferred method of contact: PS! (Ubers Room), Smogon
Timezone: GMT -5​

Preferred methods of contact: Smogon, PS! (Ubers Room)
Timezone: GMT +3​

Preferred method of contact: Smogon
Timezone: GMT +1​

Steeljackal<3​
Preferred method of contact: PS! (Ubers Room, Doubles Room)
timezone: GMT -5​

Substitute:

aim
Preferred method of contact: IRC (#ubers)
Timezone: GMT -5​

Rules: (More or less cp'd from the last thread for convenience's sake)
  • Post "in" here to apply as a challenger.
  • All matches will be Best of 1 XY Ubers with the standard clauses. (Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, and HP % Mod).
  • The move Baton Pass will be banned.
  • If you are challenged as a member of KRUC, you must not john. Continued johning will lead to you being replaced.
  • Likewise, if a member of KRUC said he was unavailable, move on to somebody else. (or request to battle the substitute).
  • You need to make a post in this thread if you would like to battle the substitute, don't go directly to him. (Keep in mind the substitute is only for cases of extended unavailability).
  • All battles will be conducted on Pokemon Showdown! unless both the challenger and the KRUC member agree to do otherwise.
  • You must beat every single KRUC member in order to challenge the Champion. You are allowed one loss total in your campaign against the KRUC members. You do not have to wait after losing your first time, although KRUC members may refuse a consecutive match. You only have to completely restart if you lose a second time total (regardless if it isn't the same player) or lose against the Champion (even if you have a perfect streak). If at any time you lose twice you must wait 24 hours before continuing your challenge.
  • Challengers must report in this thread the results of their battle. Failure to do so in an attempt to evade the waiting period or challenge reset will result in a disqualification.
  • If there is a dispute over the results of a match I will always favor the KRUC member if you do not have any replays or screenshots.
  • KRUC members may also challenge but they will have to battle the substitute in place of themselves.
  • In the case of a KRUC member also being the Champion, challengers will have to beat that player twice. Once as a KRUC member and later on as the KRUC Champion.
Hall of fame:
Nobody yet!

Evuelf
praj.pran
potato14798
orch - hack(steel)
offler
steeljackal<3
level 56
mr. 378
wreckdra
astounded - edgar(astounded lol), probs, aim
haxiom
brokenwings
fireburn
haunted.shadow - probs, dice
joryn
anttyaz
jacob
eaarth'
shit getting real
zoroarkforever - strike
tomahawk
mega-swampert - edgar(astounded)
minority suspect
justinjiaxinghu - probs - strike
safes - astounded
lady gaga
dabroyo - edgar(astounded) - strike
tricking
applepieftw - probs - strike
zorodark
dekzeh - strike
lzrgunpewpew - strike
sunny.
based n bad
DoubleOD
malefic - probs - strike
byronthewellwell - dice - strike
el poeta - probs
lustkia - probs
davidness
Duncajuwon - strike
metalgro$$
kingmidas - strike
tokyo tom

Last edited:
dice had also mentioned before i closed the old thread that he didn't want to continue this so you'll probably have to replace him as well. you'd also probably want to check with the other members first if they are still interested in continuing themselves in light of the recent changes.

steelskitty

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
If any of the other members don't want to play anymore, simply post in this thread and I'll find you a replacement.

If dice doesn't want to play anymore I can find a replacement rather easily, I had no idea he didn't <_>

If any of the other members don't want to play anymore, simply post in this thread and I'll find you a replacement.

If dice doesn't want to play anymore I can find a replacement rather easily, I had no idea he didn't <_>
yer, apparently challengers were far more dickish or something than they were last year. made the experience mmuch less enjoyable for him.

steelskitty

Won vs a hell of a lot of people uhhhh
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-183762109 - won vs Dabroyo, the matchup was too good for him to really do anything
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-183765996 - won vs WreckDra, I have nothing for his Kyurem-W set and he even gets an Ancientpower boost but I manage to pull a win out of my ass with Sableye
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-183771540 - won vs Astounded, he needed an average roll on turn 30 which he didn't get but I guess that made up for the 50/50 I lost both in him not clicking Extreme Speed with Arceus and in Ho-Oh not burning it. He did bring HP Ice Groudon so I think any bad luck on his side was a little justified O_O
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-183775030 - won vs Astounded again with a really haxy game on both sides, not much to say about it.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-183776687 - won vs Shit Getting Real., I had a pretty solid matchup and Gliscor basically won after Waterceus went down
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-183780498 - won vs Shit Getting Real. again, I get a little bad luck and a misclick turn 23 puts me in a terrible position but I still manage to come back with "plays" and just a little Rest luck.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-183788257 - won vs Optic Gaga and his CTceus

Also I'm gonna do something I should've done a little while ago and tag everyone who might not be active in the ubers subforum and might not know this is still happening.

Evuelf praj.pran potato14798 orch offler Mr.378 WreckDra Level 56 haxiom brokenwings Fireburn Haunted.Shadow Joryn Anttyaz jacob
Eaarth' Shit getting real. ZoroarkForever Tomahawk Mega-Swampert Minority Suspect justinjiaxinghu Safes Lady Gaga dabroyo Tricking ApplepieFTW ZoroDark Dekzeh LzrGunPewPew Sunny. based n bad DoubleOD byronthewellwell el poeta PISTOLERO davidness Duncajuwon MetalGro$$ kingmidas

We've got a full Elite 4 now so I expect a bunch of games to happen over the weekend guys

Hack I'm 11-0 are you proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)