Lack of notifications only for being matched up on the ladder (not tournament notifications)

I have lost 150 ELO points in Gen 6 Doubles OU today none of which due to games I actually played. It takes forever to find an opponent meaning I have to check the tab every now and then. When I finally check the tab I find that I've already matched up with someone and have lost 148 seconds and don't make my selection fast enough to prevent the game from ending.

I used to be able to receive notifications that said "Your move!" for being matched up or a new turn beginning in a battle. "Notifications disappear automatically" is unchecked. There is no other setting in PS to allow this. How can I fix this so I can actually play the game.

I have lost 150 ELO points in Gen 6 Doubles OU today none of which due to games I actually played. It takes forever to find an opponent meaning I have to check the tab every now and then. When I finally check the tab I find that I've already matched up with someone and have lost 148 seconds and don't make my selection fast enough to prevent the game from ending.

I used to be able to receive notifications that said "Your move!" for being matched up or a new turn beginning in a battle. "Notifications disappear automatically" is unchecked. There is no other setting in PS to allow this. How can I fix this so I can actually play the game.
You could try turning on the in battle music and then leaving your computer's volume on. Then when you get matched the music will start up and you get alerted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)