IGN: MERTYVILLE
MSG: Marowak

thx in advance ^^

I am interested in that Modest Deino

Deposited: Female lv1 Heracross named Skaraborn
IGN: MERTYVILLE
MSG: Marowak

thx in advance ^^
Sent a male as only a normal pokeball anyway so u can breed a different ball if you want/need but do have females if you prefer

EDIT: mertyville thanks for the heracross :)

Last edited:
Could I get an HA Extremespeed Dragonite? Any IVs and any nature will do.

Deposited female lv 1 darumaka. IGN: Peet. Msg: Marowak

Thanks man!

Hi! I deposited a ralts for the fletchling, if you can, can it be 5iv in everything except special attack? Thanks!
My ign is jonathan

Can i have a honedge with 0 speed ivs and prefect ivs in everything else. I deposited a level 1 snivy with the message marowak. My IGN is Rithik. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Can i have a honedge with 0 speed ivs and prefect ivs in everything else. I deposited a level 1 snivy with the message marowak. My IGN is Rithik. Thanks in advance!
It's been sniped (and the point of free spitbacks is that they aren't perfect ...I can give you one with 0speed and 3/4 31iv but then you need to breed your own. The users Most, Buckert and Mattapod have 6iv ditto giveaways to help with breeding :))
EDIT: 6iv versions of my poke are available for trade

Last edited:
i put up the request again and I'll take any honedge as long as it has 0 speed ivs and could i preferably have a brave natured one. Thanks in advance.

omg!! :D u are the best!! Thx a lot :)

ok I need some help, cause I don't have Scyther or Slowpoke on pokedex, and I need to put the pokemon in order to deposit the pokes.. any tip?

omg!! :D u are the best!! Thx a lot :)

ok I need some help, cause I don't have Scyther or Slowpoke on pokedex, and I need to put the pokemon in order to deposit the pokes.. any tip?
On the gts..where u get the alphabet, scroll right to the bottom to input their name manually :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)