LC Analysis Index

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think that Drifloon needs an update, I don't think the acrobatics set is quite right. I'll like to reserve this if QC agrees it needs updating. (I know I haven't quite finished Numel yet, but I'll be a lot more productive from next Wednesday when school is over.)

Purrloin Analysis

Hi Smogon! I noticed that Purrloin doesn't have any strategies posted. This disappoints me because I believe Purrloin is a viable strategy in many LC teams. Please allow me to reserve the Purrloin analysis.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi Smogon! I noticed that Purrloin doesn't have any strategies posted. This disappoints me because I believe Purrloin is a viable strategy in many LC teams. Please allow me to reserve the Purrloin analysis.
Sorry, but although it doesn't say it (the OP not updated) Purrloin was reserved by user Joim a while ago and ge plans to do it soon. Unfortunately, this means you can not have the analysis. If he can't do it, you probably can, but you have to ask him first.

EDIT: alright, I notified Joim and got this settled. Good luck, Scron!

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm willing to give Scron Purrloin if it needs an analysis finally, I'm swamped with stuff, so no biggie.

Thanks a bunch! I will certainly do my best!

edit: blarapproved

Could someone reserve Purrloin for me in the index so I can get started?

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You've been approved by blarajan, so you can just go ahead and put up a skeleton when you're ready. You don't have to wait for blarajan to update the OP.

Oh yeah and Cork I agree that driffy needs a revamp (be sure to get blara's approval though) It has a ton of formatting errors that I couldn't fix when I editted grammar through SCMS. It really needs some better explanations and AC- I'm sure Cork is a good man for the job.

Also, may I reserve Abra? I looked it over and it seems pretty outdated. There are a bunch of changes that need to be made in accordance to the fact that Murkrow and Misdreavus can now be used in LC- Handing Abra over to Hawkstar.

Deino's written and ready for final QC

I'd love to do one, but can't really go through all of them and see the errors
Wish someone could find faults in an analysis and be too lazy to do it :(
If i do any analyses, editing this post.
EDIT- Ok, the buizel sets look kinda meh imo. The various counters haven't really been mentioned at all and no rain dance set when the analysis states "Buizel is best used in the rain, as one of its abilities, Swift Swim, doubles its Speed when the skies are open"(for a mon as meh as buizel, it could be a relatively good set) Can I take a shot at it pls(also please help me with editing and shit) :) :)
tl;dr
Reserving buizel

iss says approved woo hoo

Last edited:
May I reserve Slakoth? It needs to be updated with a strategy, and the experienced writers have better Pokemon to be writing about.

approved by iss

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)