Tournament LC King of The Hill - Mark ii.

Conni

katharsis
The voting has ended! Shrug is the next challenger to the KOTH throne, currently occupied by LilyAC. The defending champion gets to choose the LC format he/she wants to play so make that clear when contacting each other. This match will be bo1 unless both parties really want to make it bo3 (it won't be bo5), then all the LC formats played will still be decided by the defending champion. You both have three days, which is September 3, 2018 5:00 PM (GMT+2). If there is any problem that involves any of the players not being able to play in the designated time, please contact me ASAP and an extension will most likely be granted. If there is any problem at all regarding this then please contact me ASAP. Good luck to both contestants!

Conni

katharsis
Congratulations to the defending champion for keeping the title! This means it's time for the voting stage again! Y'all know the drill (if you don't its in my previous posts and the OP) for voting. The voting stage will end in 3 days which is September 4, 2018 5:00 PM (GMT+2).

Conni

katharsis
Sorry about the late end to the voting phase, that was my bad. Anyhow all votes have been counted and Ninjadog13 is the next challenger! Like always the defending champion LilyAC gets to choose the LC format(s). As said by Shrug earlier the default no. of games will be bo3, but if both players want to, then it can be bo1 or bo5. You both have until September 8, 2018 5:00 PM (GMT+2), if there are any problems please contact me ASAP! Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)