Tournament LC King of The Hill - Mark ii.

Conni

katharsis
Well I promised I wasn't going to be late and I end up being late so that really sucks, it was because of exams but thats no excuse so in the event that I am not able to post results or information by the designated time a backup host would be needed, so if anyone would like to do that then please pm me, but I should be more active now since crunch time is over but just in case, thanks in advance for that! Anyways, dcae is the challenger for defending champ Toadow. All the rules should be known at this point and if they aren't, please refer to the OP or my previous posts. Thanks for bearing with me, the due date for this battle is October 13, 2018 5:00 PM (GMT+2).

Conni

katharsis
October 19, 2018, 5:00 PM (GMT+2) is the due date for this voting phase

edit: extending this to the 19th to get a bit more votes, sorry for the late notice.

Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
Apologies for the double post, but voting phase has ended. There were an equal number of votes for four people, but by using the /pick command on Pokmeon Showdown, taranteeeno was chosen as the next challenger for the defending champ Toadow. The battling phase ends at October 22, 2018 around this time. The rules for this phase can be found in the OP, good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)