LC Minitour VI - LC AAA / WON BY MELONZ

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
been waiting for a couple days. i've gotten replies but when we tried to set up a battle time, my opponent was a no show :s

Why is Aerialate still banned when it isn't relevant to LC (especially when Adaptability almost always outdamages it?

Also I cannot find unfixable

You've got 24 hours until the deadline so if you didn't battle yet make sure to do so, I won't be giving any extension and if some battles never happen I'll be giving wins basing on activity, if both opponents showed same amounts of activity or both were inactive I'll coinflip.

Wasn't able to find Mr. Perry on the alt he gave me (Myrcella) at any time throughout the week or on Friday evening when we agreed to play. Ask the guys in OM, I was on (Storm Echo) quite a bit during that time :/

I contacted Level 56 awhile ago and he responded to ask me my timezone, but then I haven't heard from him since so if this doesn't happen activity I guess

Round 2 starts now

Shaymin :D vs Monte Cristo
QuoteCS vs Tahu
Inscribe vs boo836
spuds4ever vs tarn66
-Clone- vs Fran17
Shrug vs Goddess Briyella
zeriloa vs Caledrith
Mr. Perry vs Justintown11
Qubae
vs Obvious Power
DatCoconut vs Flame Emblem
Omastar42 vs Heysup
Ecna vs Max Carvalho
The Avalanches vs fitzy72
Enei vs Melonz
Starmaster vs apt-get
Joshua Hawley-Giannini vs Champion Fizz

Wins for battles who didn't happen were giving to people who were more active and actually attempted to play, for those who showed similar amounts of activity or were both inactive I "coinfliped":

Here is the banlist once again:

Banned abilities: Aerilate, Arena Trap, Contrary, Fur Coat, Gale Wings, Huge Power, Imposter, Parental Bond, Pure Power, Sand Veil, Shadow Tag, Simple, Snow Cloak, Speed Boost, Wonder Guard. (Pokémon who originally have one of these abilities can still use it, e.g: Speed Boost Carvanha, Gale Wings Fletchling..)
Banned Pokémon: LC Ubers, Archen.
Banned Items: Damp Rock, Heat Rock, Smooth Rock.

Stuff you should follow:
- Matches will be Best Of 1, and they should be played on Pokémon Showdown! (or Pokémon Online if you want to, I don't mind)
- All rounds will take place in this thread so you should always keep your eyes on it.
- Battles should take place under the AAA meta, make sure that your Pokémon are level 5.
- If you find out that your opponent is using a banned ability or Pokémon you can report it here and you'll get the win.
- POST YOUR GAME'S REPLAY.
- You can change your teams between rounds.

Here are some global tournaments rules that you should read too:
Identity

I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.

Scouting

Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using stall" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. With that said, I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching.*

Timer Clause

As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.

Disconnections

Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.

I know that was a lot to read, but it is all necessary for me to have posted here so everyone can see it in the case of a dispute. I don't want any confusion or any problems.

Deadline is Wednsday 8th October 7pm GMT+0

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)