perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
LC Swiss Tournament Rules:
- Standard SS LC
- All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
- Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
- You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules
- VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
- No extensions will be given until playoffs
- Replays are mandatory
This will be a Swiss format tournament in the standard Sword and Shield LC metagame. A Swiss tournament is a two-part tournament where everyone starts in a sort of round-robin. After Round 1, instead of being eliminated or advancing to a higher part of a bracket, you are paired with someone that has the same record as you. After a few rounds, the tour will end and points will be awarded. Therefore, you will play every week after the new round is posted.
Due to playoff size and overall circuit schedule concerns, the LC Swiss Tournament will use an abbreviated Type B point distribution. Points will be earned based on record during the swiss rounds. The top finisher (7-0 record) will receive 333 points, the immediate runner ups record-wise (6-1 records) will receive 100 points, and all players in the next record group below (5-2 records) will be given 26 points.
All matchups are best of 3.
Post in this thread to sign up.
Sign ups end Sunday 26th at 8:59 PM (GMT -7) / 11:50 (GMT -4). Round 1 will go up the same night.