Tournament LC UU Cup IV - Double-Elim | Grand Finals! [Won by TheKingKarp!]

I was online and messaged you when I saw you on PS but you ignored it and made an activity post, but go off king.
you sure you ask the good account ? i was on Foukrou for 9pm gmt+1 to 11pm gmt+1 and i never received a message and i never saw you online and i also pm you in smogon and you never answered

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
you sure you ask the good account ? i was on Foukrou for 9pm gmt+1 to 11pm gmt+1 and i never received a message and i never saw you online and i also pm you in smogon and you never answered
Yes, I messaged Foukrou as CamdenM when I saw you. Whatever though, take the win.

Honestly, with Bag of Trixx dropping out, you both can move on to the next round as if you had a bye this round. This saves me from having to deal with any byes moving forward barring any drops. So as long as neither of y'all want to drop, you're both through to next round

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Honestly, with Bag of Trixx dropping out, you both can move on to the next round as if you had a bye this round. This saves me from having to deal with any byes moving forward barring any drops. So as long as neither of y'all want to drop, you're both through to next round
works for me

Round 3 (Losers)
but first...
1645451194175.png

Realmas vs yellowfin | Coinflipped
1645451299994.png

Mom Lover vs jcbc | Coinflipped

in as sub
A little late unfortunately :blobsad:

Winners bracket hang tight for a week while the losers bracket catches up

Losers bracket

giove97  vs  Mom Lover
Foukrou  vs  Camden (lol)
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Danny
Joltage  vs  DuGuo
GasaiYunoSan  vs  gali
QuinnXD  vs  megatyler30
Realmas  vs  txitxas
Elfuseon  vs  Albi

Reminder:
Resources can be found here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/swsh-lcuu-metagame-discussion-thread.3660866/
Replays are mandatory
Deadline is Sunday Feb 27th at 11:59pm GMT-6

Good luck!

Last edited:
Round 4 time

Realmas  vs  txitxas | activity
giove97  vs  Mom Lover | Giving an extension through Wednesday, March 2nd at 11:59pm gmt-6. Please get it done or I'll just flip it

Winner's Bracket

yellowfin  vs  Drud
jcbc  vs  Kipkluif
HSOWA  vs  TheKingKarp
Nultiprise  vs  zeroouttathere

Loser's Bracket

txitxas  vs  Danny
Joltage  vs  Camden
QuinnXD  vs  gali
Albi vs giove97

Reminder:
Resources can be found here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/swsh-lcuu-metagame-discussion-thread.3660866/
Replays are mandatory
Deadline is Sunday, Mar 6th at 11:59pm GMT-6

Good luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)