Tournament LCPL 4 [sign ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
We're back again! LCPL is a favourite within the LC community and is always one of the most fun tournaments! For those who don't know what this is, it's a team tournament with 8 teams who fight each other in a league over the course of 7 weeks. At the end of the 7 weeks, the top 4 teams will qualify for a playoffs, with the winner being crowned champion.

Managers will bid for players in a live auction. Don't worry if you don't get picked up though, since there is a team of unpicked players who can try to prove themselves in a 'scrub' team.

The managers will be:
macle, managing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
QuoteCS, managing the Terrible Timburrs
Rowan, managing Aipom Army
Jac, managing Snivy Subterfuge
Corporal Levi, managing the Developmentally Delayed Duskulls
OP, managing the Squirtle Squad
Mambo, managing Los Mambos
The Skrelp Skrubs managed by TBA (name can change)

the format will be 3 ORAS LC, 1 TangMa, 1 LCUU, 1 BW2LC, 1 DPP LC.

PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP IF YOU LACK MOTIVATION AND ARE PROBABLY GOING TO GO INACTIVE. WE KNOW THIS IS BOUND TO HAPPEN, BUT IF YOU'RE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE WHO TENDS TO SIGN UP BUT THEN DOESN'T BOTHER WITH THE TOURNAMENT, WE WILL BAN YOU FROM FUTURE LCPLS.

name:
tiers played:
any foreseeable inactivity: (e.g. holiday for 2 weeks on 1st july)

This won't start for at least a few weeks to give us time to organise an auction and stuff.

Last edited:

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
name: Rumor
tiers: all
any foreseeable inactivity: i live on ps

name: kingler12345
tiers: all except DPP
activity: less after 8th june but i'll still b active enough

IM GOOD I SWEAR PICK ME UP

name: Kavatika
tiers played: all gen 6 lc ou versions bar sneasel meta
any foreseeable inactivity: not atm

Name: RZL
Tiers Played: ORAS
Any Foreseeable inactivity: I am away every other weekend at my Dad's so, I'll let my manger know the schedule if I get drafted.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Name: Amaura
Tiers Played: All but Dpp LC
Any forseeable inactivity: n i promise to be active this time

name: boo836
tiers played: DPP, ORAS
any foreseeable inactivity: nope. I'm free.
accomplishments: I'm prettier than Aerow

Here's to hoping that my manager isn't terrible like last time

make sure fizz's team is 30k Trubbish

Last edited:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Name: TRICKING
Tiers played: ORAS LC, LC UU, TangMa(mmt)
Any foreseeable inactivity: from 5th to 18th July - not sure if i'll be able to play from the hotel, but still a very low activity.

Last edited:
Name: TRICKING
Tiers played: ORAS LC, LC UU, TangMa(mmt)
Any foreseeable inactivity: from 15th to 30th July - not sure if i'll be able to play from the hotel, but still very low activity.
pls, everybody knows you have no social life....
anyway

name: trev
tier: oras, xy, bw (but i lost my old teams)
Any foreseeable inactivity: that bolded message at the beginning of the post is perfect for me lol. I can't assure an huge activity, so if you like irc building or similar, don't consider me, but anyway i'll do my best as a sub. oh and i'll be on holiday one week, idk when.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Shrug
Tier: oras and uu
Activity: Pretty active, not going to miss an extended period of time.

lcpl trash talk lord, pick me if you want your enemies to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)