LCPL Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
he means if spark had a snover you'd be screwed, breh.
Oh. I see. Snover never was a problem for my team though. I guess it's bc sandshrew was a fire type before this match though. I never really realized how much SNOVER would fuck me up before this match.

Last edited:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh. I see. Snover never was a problem for my team though. I guess it's bc sandshrew was a fire type before this match though. I never really realized how much SNOVER would fuck me up before this match.
why do you keep all cappsing SNOVER?

My team is literally in shambles.

Fatty and i had a VM Conversation to meet on Friday. I'm GMT+8 he never mentioned his but his profile says "Michigan" so I assumed he was GMT-5. I said Friday Morning (his time) would be preferable, that being Friday night for me. I was on the whole Friday night and he didn't show up. Add on to the fac thtat I was on the whole morning the next day. All respect and if there's something I didn't get, please tell me.​

Last edited:

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Lol this is hilarious. Definitely one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile. Unfortunately blarajan is going to come through and delete them all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)