Tournament LCWC II - Week 7

I'm just writing a message about the tournament !

First of all, I want to thank the td for allowing me to play the tournament. I made a good record but i'm not very satisfied with how I played my games but I'll probably do better games in BW LC in the future.

After, I want to say a thank you to Toadow and notably Xizaaa for having had confidence in me when I had never played LC in tournament before this LCWCOP. I hope to play again in this tiers !

I want s/o the entire of team france, in despite of our performance use this tournament to improve and learn from your mistakes. I would also like to thank Wabane who literally built me all the teams I used and helped me analyse my replays when I wasn't playing optimally. You are one of my best friend on smogon for sure and it was a pleasure to play in a tournament with you again.

Finally, I want to highlight LeGénoce . This man do an excellent run in his first seasonnal, I hope that he will be given a chance in a future team tournament because he is motivated and gives himself the means to progress.

That was a fun tour see you again !!! FUCK Alkione TO EVERYONE EVERY TIME IN OUR DISCORD

Last edited:
I'm just writing a message about the tournament !

First of all, I want to thank the td for allowing me to play the tournament. I made a good but i'm not very satisfied with how I played my games but I'll probably do better games in BW LC in the future.

After, I want to say a thank you to Toadow and notably Xizaaa for having had confidence in me when I had never played LC in tournament before this LCWCOP. I hope to play again in this tiers !

I want s/o the entire of team france, in despite of our performance use this tournament to improve and learn from your mistakes. I would also like to thank Wabane who literally built me all the teams I used and helped me analyse my replays when I wasn't playing optimally. You are one of my best friend on smogon for sure and it was a pleasure to play in a tournament with you again.

Finally, I want to highlight LeGénoce . This man do an excellent run in his first seasonnal, I hope that he will be given a chance in a future team tournament because he is motivated and gives himself the means to progress.

That was a fun tour see you again !!! FUCK Alkione TO EVERYONE EVERY TIME IN OUR DISCORD
@everyone

Won vs tazz in a gg.
Thank god(Actually thank all of my teammates who helped me with the team) I won that...the fact that I forgot that foongus cannot switch out on diglett in our LCPL final match has been killing me for 2 years now. F that.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8lc-1251473563

Seems like we did not lose a single week...when were expected to not win a single one. Weird ha?

I did it for you EAST :pimp:

LET's go INDIA!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)