Tournament LCWC - Week 6

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

LCWC - Week 6

This is the first season of such a widely requested tour, so let’s keep drama out of this. As hosts, the best thing you can do is to just get your games done and have fun. If any issues arise, we’ll be referring to the Tournament Rules & Guidelines, but it shouldn’t be necessary. If you want to submit teams for fear of a disconnection, that’s fine, please open a smogon pm with both of the hosts (Nineage and Xayah) and include the full import of your team, but it’s not required. Anyway, please just play your games and keep it cool!

Standings can be found here!

-------------------------

NA West v. Europe
SM: Pamplona v. Corckscrew
SM: HT v. TheRam
SM: trash v. neomon
XY: tko v. Fille
BW: FLCL v. Oibaf
DPP: Melon v. Midnight Howl

NW Europe v. Latin America
SM: ZoroDark v. Spl4sh
SM: Osh v. Ampha
SM: LilyAC v. lighthouses
XY: Kushalos v. GOAO
BW: fitzy72 v. ggggd
DPP: HSOWA v. Ren-chon

Asia v. NA East
SM: vooper v. ABR
SM: Ninjadog13 v. Kingler12345
SM: ChillShadow v. TDK
XY: trace v. Star
BW: Serene Grace v. Finchinator
DPP: Mikaav v. bro fist

NA Central v. France
SM: Luthier v. Wabane
SM: Corporal Levi v. Maomiraeniya
SM: fatty v. Toadow
XY: pinktidal v. majaspic22
BW: KingKdot v. Bouki
DPP: Heysup v. Alkione

Games Completed: 23/24

Deadline is Sunday Jan. 13 at 11:59 pm EST

Last edited by a moderator:

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Ait so our team is officially out and there’s basically nothing we can do to make playoffs from this dead bottom spot, aka no reason to really wait much longer for this and have someone else steal my thunder. It’s probably not often ppl do shoutouts when they didn’t make playoffs, but since this is my first time actually managing an LC tour (Nope, y’all thought I did mdlpl but naaaaah, also shoutouts to NFE), I really wanted to do them. First of all though I have to apologize, I really thought I’d be able to dedicate all my time to this tournament to make this work for us, but really didn’t have nearly as much time as I thought this christmas and that kinda cucked my plans. I do have to thank you all as well, I went into this expecting to have to build for 3-5 players every week, and ended up mostly just helping out on squads and co building with a shitton of people, having others build along with us and me to have several viable teams to run every week. You’ve all been amazing like that, and also fwiw eventhough we’re bottom team atm I really did enjoy this tour, and don’t have any regrets about the people I picked. You all made this pretty fun for me, it’s been a great ride.

xray bro you’ve never LC’d before, had Stour and SPL coming up and basically no time and still you stepped up when I asked you to sign up for this. I’m hella grateful, and I’m hella sorry you’re 0-2 just because I suck at preparing for Gastly and have a Tspikes fetish. You’re a monster at this game, and I’m highkey impressed you did so well against LC mains in your first two games of LC ever. Keep killing it in SPL bro, top #1 ORAS player on this site.

Pohjis again another person I asked to join, and eventhough you had an insane amount of circuit playoffs to prep for and SPL coming up. You’re an insane LC player, and again I’m sorry for passing squads that got you actual poor matchups, I still think you played well and I appreciate the trust you put in me and my builds. You’re a fantastic player, one of the nicest and humblest people I’ve had the pleasure to meet through this game (or ever) and I hope I get the opportunity to team with you again.

neomon maaaaan I asked you to pick up a completely new tier to be my main slot for that gen, and you did that AND BW which we ended up slotting you in + picking up SM to help me and everyone else build hella good squads. You’ve got some crazy ideas and I have no clue how you manage to so quickly get along with everyone you meet, but I love you for making this tour better for all of us. We’ve teamed up for several untours together (Mostly with you as my manager), and we’ve known eachother even longer than that, so I really really just wanna thank you for being that one guy I can always bank on for whatever the fuck I need you for, be it teamtours or just teams or cteaming help, you always give 100% and the results are often thereafter, so cheers let’s get a few more good ones together .

Midnight Howl You came into this tour as an underdog, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who’s been impressed by your w vs ES and horrible choke vs CS (had to be mentioned ). I think you’re a great player and you’ve got a hella good future, looking forward to seeing how you’ll do in LCPL when that time comes. We’ve also known eachother for a longass time through MDL, you were one of the first ppl I talked to when I got back to PS so while you’ve been hella inactive, I’m glad you’re back bro, keep killing it

Sken You had little to no time for mons during this tour and you still stepped up to play your games and help as much as you could, and I’ll be forever grateful. Your results doesn’t show who you really are, so I’m looking forward to seeing post-finals-sken play this exhibition, and I’m terrified of whenever I’ll have to face you. You’ve always been one of the kindest LC auths, approachable as fuck and an even better player, and I’ve learned quite a lot from you. #Sken4TL when?

TheRam starting off the Italians with the underdog, I’ve always known you were a good player, even in the moments where you didn’t, and I’m hella sorry I didn’t play you more this tour. Judging you based on your game vs Teeeno would be hella unfair, so I’m hoping the rest of the community pays attention to your next 2 games so they too can witness the talent that I’ve seen (and been slapped by a few times to say the least). You too have a promising future, and I hope you’ll see it soon enough too

Oibaf It took far too long for me to let you play, and I’m terribly sorry for that. I knew the least about you of all the people I drafted, and mostly did on Corckscrews and Ninjas reccomendation, and I don’t regret that a single moment. Despite not playing in the beginning, you were still helpful building and chatting, and I’m glad I got to know you through this tour. You’re actually a hella solid builder, and when I got you to play ORAS when originally signed up for SM and you still got it down to a 50/50 in a somehow meh matchup after a few bullshit turns vs fucking Kush, that’s when that regret of not playing earlier really kicked in. I swear next time I get you for a tour (If I am ever to manage again) I’ll have you in my main LU cause you’re sick bro!

fran17 broooo you really gotta work on them replies to comments lmao. I’m still annoyed with your loss in this last week, but fuck it that’s just a small spot on you otherwise being a hella good player with some fun ideas and being helpful with polishing teams and being much better support for DPP and BW than I could ever be. You’ve been a solid player since I first got to know you during lcpl 6, but holy damn drama seems to follow you like a shadow lmao cheers for making me laugh in said process tho and cheers for being such good help, even if you were forced into a gen you didn’t like and got the worst luck I’ve seen in a while.

Corckscrew you’re hella fun and I’d rant with you all night about drunken and high incidents, you’re hella chill got some wild team ideas and you’re generally a hella good player as well. Been hella fun playing with you, and I’m sorry for forcing you into Dpp so often as well, I wish next time you get to do some more SM. Cheers for being helpful with teambuilding as well as keeping us smiling, I hope the next time you go to Milan you’ll bring a girl with you though maaaan what a way to cockblock yourself. :sexyclef:

The Idiot Ninja finally, thank you a thousand times for helping me out as a co manager. With no big tour experience myself, you were hella helpful with matters I had little to no clue about how to go about, and thank you for helping me find the supreme Italian goats available for this tour. You were hella approachable as well, and I’m astonished how helpful you were without barely knowing me at first, and I’m hella glad I got to know you through this. Again with SPL coming up this wasn’t the best time for you to co manage a team, but you still stepped up and also played several gens despite not knowing much about LC from before, and major props for somehow learning to build for it as well. You too are a broken ass player, and I’m looking forward to seeing you hammer down the competition in SPL. You’ve been a blessing

Small shoutouts to our Ambassador tko , cheers for being willing to help and test despite not even being on our line-up, you’re bro af and still one of the top dogs of LC. Fucking step down to level 5 for exhibition and not this Ubers crap you’re talking about. GrootFromDidney as well, for always being a fun chat presence and cheerful support, you’re starting to get a knack for LC now and I’m hoping you’ll start joining more tours! MK007 too ty for wanting to join, and while you hopped in with us late it’s always nice to have you support us bro. Finally SpaceWorm, probably the most slept on player I know, cheers for rating my builds when my team was asleep and generally being good support. I hope you can manage to ghost Asia to a playoffs spot, West really missed out when they didn’t get you. CHEERS BROS FOR THE GOOD RIDE, LET'S MAYBE CATCH AN ACTUAL W THESE LAST TWO WEEKS

Last edited:
Damn, I'm facing my manager! Cheers Fille lets have a good game bro

Team Europe, it was fun watching your games. I'm glad you took me in as one of your own and let me help here and there (I wish I did more though). Lets get it these last two weeks.

im winning this week though lol im not going 0-1 sorry man

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a defending SPL Champion
shut up neomon
--
rooting for east ofc!

NA West v. Europe
SM: Pamplona v. Corckscrew
SM: HT v. TheRam
SM: trash v. neomon
XY: tko v. Fille
BW: FLCL v. Oibaf
DPP: Melon v. Midnight Howl

NW Europe v. Latin America
SM: ZoroDark v. Spl4sh
SM: Osh v. Ampha
SM: LilyAC v. lighthouses
XY: Kushalos v. GOAO
BW: fitzy72 v. ggggd
DPP: HSOWA v. Ren-chon

Asia v. NA East
SM: vooper v. ABR
SM: Ninjadog13 v. Kingler12345
SM: ChillShadow v. TDK
XY: trace v. Star
BW: Serene Grace v. Finchinator
DPP: Mikaav v. bro fist
:swole:

NA Central v. France
SM: Luthier v. Wabane
SM: Bebo v. Xizaaa
SM: fatty v. Toadow - highlight match
XY: pinktidal v. majaspic22
BW: KingKdot v. Bouki
DPP: Heysup v. Alkione

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)