Tournament LCWC - Week(s) 5

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

LCWC - Week 5

This is the first season of such a widely requested tour, so let’s keep drama out of this. As hosts, the best thing you can do is to just get your games done and have fun. If any issues arise, we’ll be referring to the Tournament Rules & Guidelines, but it shouldn’t be necessary. If you want to submit teams for fear of a disconnection, that’s fine, please open a smogon pm with both of the hosts (Nineage and Xayah) and include the full import of your team, but it’s not required. Anyway, please just play your games and keep it cool!

Standings can be found here!

This "week" will last 2 weeks to accommodate holiday/new year travel plans. Please note that the deadline is different than you might expect. This is NOT an excuse to wait 13 days to schedule your matches. Standard contact rules apply when making activity decisions.

-------------------------

NA East v. NA Central
SM: teal6 vs. Corporal Levi
SM: Kingler12345 vs. taranteeeno
SM: ABR vs. BurntZebra
XY: TDK vs. tazz
BW: Star vs. fatty
DPP: obii vs. Heysup

Europe v. NW Europe
SM: fran17 vs. Osh
SM: xray vs. LilyAC
SM: Fille vs. Jox
XY: Oibaf vs. Kushalos
BW: neomon vs. fitzy72
DPP: The Idiot Ninja vs. TonyFlygon

Asia v. NA West
SM: Ninjadog13 vs. dcae
SM: Chill Shadow vs. HT
SM: vooper vs. trash
XY: trace vs. mad0ka
BW: Serene Grace vs. FLCL
DPP: Mikaav vs. Melon

France v. Latin America
SM: Toadow vs. ggggd
SM: Maomiraeniya vs. Ren-chon
SM: Wabane vs. lighthouses
XY: majaspic22 vs. GOAO
BW: Bouki vs. Vileman
DPP: Alkione vs. Eternal Spirit

Games Completed: 24/24

Deadline is Sunday Jan. 6 at 11:59 pm EST

Last edited:
NA East v. NA Central
SM: teal6 vs. Corporal Levi - looking forward to this one
SM: Kingler12345 vs. taranteeeno
SM: ABR vs. BurntZebra
XY: Shrug vs. tazz - great match
BW: Star vs. fatty
DPP: obii vs. Heysup

Europe v. NW Europe
SM: fran17 vs. Osh
SM: xray vs. LilyAC
SM: Fille vs. ZoroDark
XY: Oibaf vs. Kushalos
BW: neomon vs. fitzy72

France v. Latin America
SM: Toadow vs. ggggd - cannot predict against toadow
SM: Maomiraeniya vs. Diego Maradona
SM: Wabane vs. lighthouses
XY: majaspic22 vs. GOAO
BW: dance w me vs. Vileman
DPP: Alkione vs. Eternal Spirit

go asia tho

Last edited:

GOAO

Banned deucer.
NA East v. NA Central
SM: teal6 vs. Corporal Levi - hes very good
SM: Kingler12345 vs. taranteeeno - hes very good
SM: ABR vs. BurntZebra - hes very good
XY: Shrug vs. tazz - i think their skill level is similar but tazz uses more brokens like fletchling and porygon
BW: Star vs. fatty - hes very good altho fatty has been using cool teams
DPP: obii vs. Heysup - he has the best teams

Europe v. NW Europe
SM: fran17 vs. Osh - osh is overrated but fran is bad
SM: xray vs. LilyAC - i think metagame knowledge will win this one but xray is probably thebetter player
SM: Fille vs. ZoroDark - hes very good
XY: Oibaf vs. Kushalos - kushalos uses a lot of brokens
BW: neomon vs. fitzy72 - fitzy uses super solid teams but neomon uses whack so idk what to expect

France v. Latin America
SM: Toadow vs. ggggd - pablo wanted sm 1 so he (in his own words) could beat toadow's overrated ass so I really hope he loses
SM: Maomiraeniya vs. Diego Maradona - i think ba has nice teams
SM: Wabane vs. lighthouses - hes very good
XY: majaspic22 vs. GOAO - he was always tough to beat back in oras and uses a lot of brokens that I refuse to use, so I dont rly know what to say.
BW: dance w me vs. Vileman - bench if 1-4
DPP: Alkione vs. Eternal Spirit - i am the 2nd best dpplc builder so gama will use some nice cheese

Asia v. West
SM: Ninjadog13 vs. dcae - i think dcae is much better as long as he plays
SM: Chill Shadow vs. HT - cs is good
SM: vooper vs. trash - tough one but id say trash because he abuses fat shit really well
XY: trace vs. mad0ka - madoka lost to top5 oras lc all time last week but she should bounce back
BW: Serene Grace vs. FLCL - flcl has been using some heat
DPP: Mikaav vs. Melon - once another player who has lost to my dpplc teams. He should win this one tho

This "week" will last 2 weeks to accommodate holiday/new year travel plans. Please note that the deadline is different than you might expect. This is NOT an excuse to wait 13 days to schedule your matches. Standard contact rules apply when making activity decisions.
I do not understand why this is a thing or allowed! There is a reason we have subs (each team probably has four?) and if a player can't play within a week because of "holiday/new year travel plans", then guess what your team has subs! Wow how hard is it to get another player to sub in and play within a week? Why even stop at 2 weeks since of holidays/new year travel plans? Let's aim for a 3 week deadline because they are most likely traveling during the new years week!!!! Like literally the weekend is the 29th and 30th (which isn't even new years), if you wanna plan for your "new year travel" you have a whole week from now and most likely wont even spend a WHOLE week. Also the "holiday" aka Christmas for most people is literally in a day so how is that affecting them playing this weekend? Please change the deadline to a week again and stop this monstrosity.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I, for one, would be glad for US West to leave LCWC, and feel the tournament would be better off without them. Throughout the tour, they have been nothing but childish, cocky, self-centered, petulant little brats who always attempt get their way through collusion, tantrums, and underhanded threats. Their level of entitlement is incredible; in comparison, US East is a shining beacon of justice. This has truly become evident in light of the recent week 5 length fiasco. Despite former manager Melon being fully aware that the majority of managers + hosts agreed to a 2-week length week 5, he seemingly chose to withhold this from his team, if we are to judge by their reactions; he then addressed his discontentment to the public by leaving the LC discord channel. He allowed trash, a known team cancer who has outright quit his teams in past LCPLs, while as an assistant manager no less, to help manage the team in his stead. This comes after trash held the existence of US West in LCWC hostage at the beginning of the tour so that team US West would be able to obtain western Canada and Mexico as well, claiming that he (trash) and himeringo would refuse to sign up otherwise. I propose we end this nonsense. US West should be disbanded, all known dishonorable members (himeringo, melon, trash) will be barred from all LC team tournaments indefinitely, the remaining members will instead join US Central or East, and the 8th team will be given to Italy.

Though we allowed US West the victory in week 3 to better gauge their level of strength (not great), I look forward to watching Asia-Pacific crush them with minimal difficulty.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)