Lets get this right guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historically leagues like this don't work and just end up being a nuisance to the people around you in the chat on Showdown and in the forums. You should probably stop making threads or posting for a little while if your first is moved to trou.

Try looking around in the forums to get a feel of what should be where and then you should try posting again once you feel you've got more of a hang of things.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
can i be gym leader
:happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain::happybrain:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well since I cannot be the Fighting Elite Four leader, I'm going to have to close this.

But seriously, EspyOwner is right. We do not allow leagues to have threads here on Smogon. They are impractical, confusing, and often fall apart. Please read the rules of this forum before posting again in the future. You might also want to look around at some other posts to get an idea of how to approach such subjects in the future. As a suggestion, feel free to create a social group to run your league. Best of luck; PM me if you have further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)