Let's Make a Smogoff Millionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeonic

we got to install microwave ovens
Welcome to Smogoff's inaugural Let's Make a Millionaire. Your goal is to have the most liked post in this thread. You only get one post, so post your spiciest memes, copypastas, and ratios. When I lock the thread in one week, I will subtract the likes garnered in this thread from everyone and give them to the winner. The loser - the person with the fewest likes - will be Smogoff banned for one month. You have an open invitation to likewhore, connive, plot, and persuade others to your heart's content. However, Clown Behavior is subject to intervention from the host in the form of creative contributions to your profile, so tread carefully.

Smogoff is a civilized forum with many upstanding citizens, so let's go over the rules:

- You may only have one post in the thread.
- Breaking any forum rules (notably alting) is subject to the usual punishments.
- Making fun of the host is banned. I have sensitive feelings.

Anyone who breaks the rules is subject to the whatever I decide to do to your profile.

not gonna win but hey, opportunities be opportunities.

*sigh* starch lord is the most overrated card in the entire game. I can't stand it when pepole think starch lord is good.

You guys, this is a 4 cost card that has 2 attack and 4 health. It has garbage stats. Now let's look at it's abilities. when you play a root, it gets +1/+1. Thats almost no- think about it. In order to get this up to the actual stats that it needs to be as a 4 cost card, this would have to buff like 2 roots just to break even.

It would have to grow 3 roots to actually be viable. The fact that people think that it is a good idea to start drawing cards on turn 5, it really means you have no idea how to play pvz heroes. It's way too late!

This is- its- you dont make a deck that has roots in it thats not a good strategy, there are some good roots in the game but you just have to put too many roots in it. It's drawing cards on turn 5, the last turn you're gonna be drawing cards as a plant player is going to be on turn 3.

it's so overrated, it's just a big piece of trash just look at this guy, a big ugly guy. it's based on by the way the worst Marvel superhero in the entire Marvel Fra- actually universe of Superheroes in the entire history of the planet star-lord who is a simp, douchebag, has no superpowers, is the lamest, dumb. and do you know what, its appropriate cuz this is the stupidest card in the game and its based on the stupidest Marvel superhero ever. This is so overrated, It's so GRUNTS,stop using this card

Garrett

Banned deucer.
Welcome to Smogoff's inaugural Let's Make a Millionaire. Your goal is to have the most liked post in this thread. You only get one post, so post your spiciest memes, copypastas, and ratios. When I lock the thread in one week, I will subtract the likes garnered in this thread from everyone and give them to the winner. The loser - the person with the fewest likes - will be Smogoff banned for one month. You have an open invitation to likewhore, connive, plot, and persuade others to your heart's content. However, Clown Behavior is subject to intervention from the host in the form of creative contributions to your profile, so tread carefully.

Smogoff is a civilized forum with many upstanding citizens, so let's go over the rules:

- You may only have one post in the thread.
- Breaking any forum rules (notably alting) is subject to the usual punishments.
- Making fun of the host is banned. I have sensitive feelings.

Anyone who breaks the rules is subject to the whatever I decide to do to your profile.
Bro you're winning

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
"Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my time on smogoff, getting likes rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by rickrolls over 20 times last year, getting owned in this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My posts were superior, my wit was superior, and I still couldn't get likes, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

I am done with Smogoff, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Smogoff used to have a silly, jokey atmosphere at it's heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. I would make this the end, but Smogoff Millionaire is still ongoing, and I would never leave an opportunity to farm extra likes, so I'll suffer through the week just for this.

One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
mod edit: this post has been edited by a mod.

mod edit: lol let's turn this into a message board and/or make dave look like hes practicing creative writing

dave edit: i'm gay and dumb lol

actual Dave edit: lolyou think I don’t have 24 years of experience to know that?

Last edited:
Top 10 reasons to vote me:
10. i like clodsire, vote or clodsire might be sad
9. i give 5 likes to people who vote me if i win
8. i forgor

:sv/clodsire:
I love clodsire I want to hug it so much fhdhdhdhd

note: be nice to people, don't like posts of those who want to lose :3

note 2: wdym delete a faint post? and can I become a faint post to get deleted but like in a cute way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)