Letters Approval & Index

I finished my letter a while back. It's the one on utilizing team preview in GBU. I don't really know of it can/need a QC check. GBU doesn't really have an organized presence in quality control. Though it is upon for some GP checks.

Anyways I want to continue my series in writing GBU letters. My next topic is "Transitioning from Smogon to GBU battling". It will explain all the differences between the battling kn smogon and GBU. Is this idea enough to warrant a letter?

Hi guys! I'd like to write a letter on the Join Avenue, and talk about the Magnemite Coil. I'll discuss the best shops, the best ways to recruit people, and of course, the Magnemite Coil. I'm debating whether or not to include the sayings, seeing as that would make the letter fairly lengthy and require a graph. But we'll see!

Hi guys! I'd like to write a letter on the Join Avenue, and talk about the Magnemite Coil. I'll discuss the best shops, the best ways to recruit people, and of course, the Magnemite Coil. I'm debating whether or not to include the sayings, seeing as that would make the letter fairly lengthy and require a graph. But we'll see!
Sounds good. If it ends up too lengthy, I can move it to Articles instead. Approved ^.^

I finished my letter a while back. It's the one on utilizing team preview in GBU. I don't really know of it can/need a QC check. GBU doesn't really have an organized presence in quality control. Though it is upon for some GP checks.

Anyways I want to continue my series in writing GBU letters. My next topic is "Transitioning from Smogon to GBU battling". It will explain all the differences between the battling kn smogon and GBU. Is this idea enough to warrant a letter?
Not trying to be rude but can I have a response? A letter I finished a while ago still needs two GP checks.

Sorry for the delay there, BattleStar. GBU is something I know nothing about, unlike RU, so I couldn't really say at first. Checked it over with others, and you're good to go, mate ^.^

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sort of threw together this when I got bored, and thought it'd make a fairly decent letter (note that it's still a WIP). Is it alright if I do it?

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
As commented on IRC, I'd like to write a letter about Gen 1 hax and its impact in the OU metagame, so I'll start soon :)

need approval to write a letter about a brief analysis of the PU metagame (threats, how games go etc.) It's a really interesting meta so i can write for the Other Metas hub

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
As commented on IRC, I'd like to write a letter about Gen 1 hax and its impact in the OU metagame, so I'll start soon :)
need approval to write a letter about a brief analysis of the PU metagame (threats, how games go etc.) It's a really interesting meta so i can write for the Other Metas hub
You're both good to go. Joim, be sure to get some comments from the current RBY players, might be a good idea to get opinions from Crystal_ and Jorgen in particular.

TUO I trust you know the metagame, but be sure to have others that play with you comment as well.

Okay so I'm currently exploring the effectiveness of different attacking types in the RU metagame, but I'm not entirely sure where the appropriate place to put my write-up.

For reference, what I'm writing is based on the exploration of Pokemetrics by X-Act and dragontamer (specifically this article and this thread). While X-Act's article would have me lean towards making this an article (or letter since not entirely sure of its length yet), the most recent Pokemetrics thread, Antar's Checks and Counters thread, was simply made in the Smogon Metagames forum. Since my work is specific to RU (for now at least), it would lead me to posting in that forum.

I'd rather not piss people off by randomly opening a new thread and hoping that I'm right, where should I publish my findings?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Okay so I'm currently exploring the effectiveness of different attacking types in the RU metagame, but I'm not entirely sure where the appropriate place to put my write-up.

For reference, what I'm writing is based on the exploration of Pokemetrics by X-Act and dragontamer (specifically this article and this thread). While X-Act's article would have me lean towards making this an article (or letter since not entirely sure of its length yet), the most recent Pokemetrics thread, Antar's Checks and Counters thread, was simply made in the Smogon Metagames forum. Since my work is specific to RU (for now at least), it would lead me to posting in that forum.

I'd rather not piss people off by randomly opening a new thread and hoping that I'm right, where should I publish my findings?
When you're finished with whatever you're working on PM it to me and I'll tell you where you can post it.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Can I do an in-game letter about hidden items in RBY? It would basically be covering the location of all the hidden items that can be found in 1st gen with instructions on how to get them, and it would also include pictures of each one too. I figured it might be useful for casual players.

Oglemi

Borf
Can I do an in-game letter about hidden items in RBY? It would basically be covering the location of all the hidden items that can be found in 1st gen with instructions on how to get them, and it would also include pictures of each one too. I figured it might be useful for casual players.
yes, though it'll be uploaded here to the in-game section of the site, not to the past gens or oi hub.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Following on from my RBY hidden item guide, can I do a version for GSC too?

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Had asked about this a while back, but it turned out I had no time to write it. Now I do, though!

Letter about Explosion in GSC. It'll briefly cover the mechanics of the move, the main uses of it (wallbreaking, defensive, getting free turns, bluffing), the main users, how to combat Explosion (resistors, selecting death fodder, reflect/other defense boosts/substitute), and a brief mention of the caveats to using Explosion (high risk).

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Want to write a letter about Choice Scarf users in UU tier. Ace Emerald is gonna help me out with it too. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)