LGPE OU Global Championship 2021: Round 1 (Phase 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been keeping track of (public) scheduling and have compiled a list of those who are at risk at being subbed out at the activity deadline. These individuals have not been in contact with either opponent. If you do not publicly schedule or inform me of any private scheduling you risk being subbed out at the activity deadline.

Ryenix - No visible contact with EarthTraveler413. Didn't respond to Fakee's scheduling attempt.
jessep123 - Didn't respond to EarthTraveler413's scheduling attempt. Didn't respond to Fakee's scheduling attempt
toQjosh - Didn't respond to gye5's scheduling attempt. No visible contact with Sir Poliwhirl.
Sir Poliwhirl - No visible contact with thunderjames. No visible contact with with toQjosh.
JoseFig23 - Didn't respond to zugubu royale's scheduling attempt. Didn't respond to Monsareeasy's scheduling attempt.
Thiago Nunes - No visible contact with toytean. No visible contact with Drogba In Shenhua.
#BringBackMothim - Didn't respond to giove97's scheduling attempt. No visible contact with Hys.
SubZeroMartin - No visible contact with Nowh. Didn't respond to SiirinZ's scheduling attempt.

If you're not tagged in this post, you are not at risk at being subbed out. Unless I made a mistake :p

There are also some people who contacted one opponent but not the other. Please contact all your opponents as soon as possible.

Thiago Nunes

penguin council
RUPL Champion
I have been keeping track of (public) scheduling and have compiled a list of those who are at risk at being subbed out at the activity deadline. These individuals have not been in contact with either opponent. If you do not publicly schedule or inform me of any private scheduling you risk being subbed out at the activity deadline.

Ryenix - No visible contact with EarthTraveler413. Didn't respond to Fakee's scheduling attempt.
jessep123 - Didn't respond to EarthTraveler413's scheduling attempt. Didn't respond to Fakee's scheduling attempt
toQjosh - Didn't respond to gye5's scheduling attempt. No visible contact with Sir Poliwhirl.
Sir Poliwhirl - No visible contact with thunderjames. No visible contact with with toQjosh.
JoseFig23 - Didn't respond to zugubu royale's scheduling attempt. Didn't respond to Monsareeasy's scheduling attempt.
Thiago Nunes - No visible contact with toytean. No visible contact with Drogba In Shenhua.
#BringBackMothim - Didn't respond to giove97's scheduling attempt. No visible contact with Hys.
SubZeroMartin - No visible contact with Nowh. Didn't respond to SiirinZ's scheduling attempt.

If you're not tagged in this post, you are not at risk at being subbed out. Unless I made a mistake :p

There are also some people who contacted one opponent but not the other. Please contact all your opponents as soon as possible.
Sorry, forgot abt post it here but we scheduled on cord and we are playing today

Opp gave the win
The deadline for Week 1 Phase 1 is two weeks. I would appreciate if you two could try to reschedule before the deadline of Sunday February 7th 11:59 PM GMT-5. Normally, if someone gave a win in one of their sets I would sub them out, but since Wigglytuff already played one of their sets, this isn't an option. This decision to ask the two to reschedule despite the win already being given was approved by Tournament Director and RoA Forum Moderator kjdaas.
Ron...5 Wigglytuff

Nvm, opp gave me the win
Which opponent?

Thiago Nunes

penguin council
RUPL Champion
The deadline for Week 1 Phase 1 is two weeks. I would appreciate if you two could try to reschedule before the deadline of Sunday February 7th 11:59 PM GMT-5. Normally, if someone gave a win in one of their sets I would sub them out, but since Wigglytuff already played one of their sets, this isn't an option. This decision to ask the two to reschedule despite the win already being given was approved by Tournament Director and RoA Forum Moderator kjdaas.
Ron...5 Wigglytuff

Which opponent?
Toytean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)