Tournament LGPE OU - Mega Alakazam Live Suspect Tour 1 (Won by Sabelette)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
:ss/alakazam-mega:
Post "in" to sign up.
Signups will close 15 minutes after posting. You must sign up to partake in the tournament.
This is a live tournament, meaning the entire event will take place in a short timeframe. The highest placing participant from the tournament that isn't already eligible to vote on Mega Alakazam will gain eligibility.
  • This tournament will be held on https://smogtours.psim.us/. You must be online on the server to take part.
  • Send a PM to Eve on smogtours when you win your match. Do not PM me if you lose.
  • Substitute players will only be applied in the first round and as deemed necessary by the host.
  • If you have signed up successfully, you must stay for the entire tournament unless you have lost.
  • You may change teams between games and rounds.
  • I may choose to start a new round before all games are finished if the tour would be significantly slowed down otherwise.
  • The format is [Gen 7 Let's Go] OU, Best of 1, Single Elimination.
I will post in smogtours Lobby chat when a new Round is up. Rounds will be added into this post, so make sure to check back here.

Round 1
A Welcome Guest  vs  adorluigi
Sabelette
 vs  Valerie
yokoisop  vs  Bella
leoperi99  vs  sychillz

Round 2
adorluigi  vs  yokoisop
leoperi99  vs  Sabelette

Round 3

yokoisop vs Sabelette

Last edited:

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Signups are closed! Join smogtours and find your opponent. Round 1 is in the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)