Liimujx's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do that. I'll pm you once I'm done.
Yea that would be great! I have the venipede and bunnelby ready to go, however I will have to breed a smeargle for ya, and I have to head to work relatively soon, so I will probly breed it tonight when I get back and trade with ya tomorrow.
I have both of your orders ready, let me know when you guys can trade.

Last edited:
Im reallly interested in your impish stealth rock skarmory ive got a shiny sceptile, eevee and metagross all non competitive but hopefully if you like one of them we can make a deal :) inbox me if youre interested

Hello i have a french "bulbizzare" with gigadrain flower dance and green tempest. It has 3 iv pv/att/def. I look for a foongus regenerator female only!

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Hi I am interested in your Stealth Rock Skarmory and Jolly Mienfoo with knock off. Offering you Calm Sableye with Prankster and a female Nidoran Timid with 5ivs that has Venom drench. I have both mons ready atm.

Also have a 6iv Phanpy Adamant with Ice Shard/ 5iv Infernape Jolly Iron Fist that has Fake Out and Thunderpunch if you are interested.

I'll have to breed another since I'm about to trade my last one w/ the egg moves. Won't take long though. Will PM when it's done
Ok well I just finished breeding a riolu for you and I'll be on for at least the next 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)