Likeshop Customer Service Department [OUT OF SERVICE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Hi, I’m calling to ask how you are at customer service
Can I just exchange all of my likes for a permanent name change of my choosing?
please bros just give me the ct
I asked to give 1 like from me to an other user but i have no way to know if that actually happened lol
Do you guys have Prince Albert in a can?
is your refrigerator running?
i have been JERKED around, get me your supervisor, my mysery box is AWOL
when will i get my duo mystery box :(
i want that custom title I ordered please

seriously though how long will it take for my order to get to me
hello valued customers, curious future patrons, and even those that will ultimately gorge on our free samples without purchasing anything: WE LOVE YOU & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

anyway, our phone lines are undergoing maintenance (please excuse our look during redesign)

please email us or like this post if you’d like me to circle back when our system is back up.

have a nice day :)

I just want to say that your shop appears to be fueled entirely by spite and malice

ngl that's kinda based. keep up the good work.
lol i mean what do we look like, santa’s workshop lol?
i was at the shop recently and recorded another customer being.... how you say these days... down bad. please look into this for the safety of our womxn.
Yung Dramps said:
Duo mystery box EeveeGirl1380. I'll pay the full amount myself
merry blessings. i hope you are not working holidays this year. :heart:
our human resources department is hard at work cleaning the cocktail shakers from the NYE party last night, but as soon as they’re done we’ll consider looking into this

have a day

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
hi bestie,

can't seem to find myself in the ledger. this is especially worrying as i purchased a ct and have ordered a mystery box, but i fear the the lack of any record for this may lead to the unjust (re)loss of my custom title in the post-mystery era.

please whisper words of comfort and solace into my little earholes xoxo

To: likeshopcustomerservice@smogon.com

Subject: Inquiry

Dear Like Shop Customer Service Representive:

I would like to inquire about the security of Like Shop. What measures are taken to make sure nobody breaks into Like Shop at 3 in the morning and steals all almost 200k likes from the register to rename smogoff twice or buy a massive amount of trophy points and give free mystery boxes to everyone on Smogon, causing absolute chaos? What ideas do you worry about for how someone could successfully pull this feat off (don't worry, this is just curiosity, and this info won't be used for anything bad)?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and respond to this email.

- Sky of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)