SS OU LIL KEVIN BULKY OFFENSE (2000+ PEAK)

HYpertonix

OUPL Champion
LIL KEV AND THA BOYS

lil kevin (Dragonite) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 176 HP / 80 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Endure

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Triple Axel
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 156 SpA / 100 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

Corviknight @ Shed Shell
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog
team good yo. band weav a beast. elemental DD dnite (lil kev) a beast. endure rocky helm chomp underrated asf. scarf rotom underrated pivot. cm clef is cm clef. corv is corv. the teams support does a good job at weakening the opponents team for lil kev to come in from the back and clean up endgame. he's like the final boss yknow. i dont wanna get too in depth about the sets (in general lol) but that will come in a sec. i need my pokeclout so here is the breakdown of tha team:

LIL KEVIN
lil kevin (Dragonite) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

so this mon iz what i built the team around. shoutout Storm Zone for blessing me the set. its valid as fuck. this team would be pretty weak to a well positioned kartana without fire punch on dnite. the fire punch and ice punch r also clutch to keep in the back to give ur opp a false sense of security if they pack zapdos or corv or something. eq is a staple on dd dnite and for good reason. ice punch is funny asf to click against a lando, zap, pult, chomp, etc., and fire hands is nice for ferro, corv, skarm, and whatever else might traditionally check or wall dnite. this mon sweeps end games and kills kart whenever. its nice.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 176 HP / 80 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Endure

rocky helmet endure chomp is straight fire. another soft check to kartana with endures. its our volt absorber as well as some minor speed control vs leles and nidos when needed if weavile is gone or rocks r up. also 1 of our various heatran checks. toxic for general coverage. i had flamethrower on this bih before but i like toxic more. its better for stall mu's and general chip on random bullshit. cant go wrong with toxic. endure is an ebin utility meme and chips a ton of shit. it can be used to scout choiced items, stall weather/terrain, chip rilla and other wackjob phys mons like skewda. very epic.

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Triple Axel
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

next, weavile. band weavile bin a homie ever since ORAS. hdb got everyone actin up about rocks. fuck that. band weavile is the main breaker of the team and does its job rlly well. weavile paired with rotom w handles slowbro pretty solid, which is one of lil kevs main checks. extremely powerful priority ice shard for rillas and pults and set up chomps and dnites n shit. low kick for bisharp and ferro and tran and other garbage. above all else its a ton of fun to use and pairs extremely well with tha whole team

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 156 SpA / 100 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge

i had a lot of trouble trying to figure out what mon to put here. i wanted the bulky water. i wanted the scarfer. i wanted the ground resist. i was thinking i bit off more than i could chew cuz this was the last mon i slapped on the team. then my eyes gazed upon the holiness that is scarf rotom wash and i wet myself. this rotom is a absolute savage pick. tricks scarf for stall mu (mostly unaware clef or pex), 2hkos koko and takes some moves from it, discharge for elec stab so u dont gotta lock into volt if u wanna stay in. a cute lil 100 spdef for extra tank. its a great mon to lead with to either pivot out or hydro a lando. ok next

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

another sweeper for the team. clef is our designated ferro switch, being able to take anything that comes at us from the ferro besides like a twave fast iron head. clef is just elite in general as we all know. cm flame is great to chip skarms and melms for dnite. cm clef has always been a mon u can just safely click moves with. any bot could use this shit. it can easily sweep teams once heatran is out of the way, and as u can see from the team, we got chomp, kick weavile, rotomw and eq dnite. tran isnt problematic. not much else to say bout this guy off the top of my head lol. good synergy and solos non haze pex ig

Corviknight @ Shed Shell
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog

lastly spdef corviknight. a little underrated rn as we see a bunch of ID rocky helmet variants of this bird. this thing can switch into leles all the time and is a great lando switch in if ur not feeling confident. we pack shed shell on this thing because defog is pre important considering our band weavile, and id rather catch a bullet than choke my corv to a zone. shed shell relieves a lot of pressure that zone puts on this team and comes in clutch a ton. we got the min speed to underspeed other corvs as well as hippo to get the slow uturn. this is also our rilla check w/ brave bird.

THREAT LIST:
TAPU KOKO A BITCH THE MAIN THREAT. ROTOM IS A BIG PLAYER IN HANDLING KOKO, BEING ABLE TO GET THE HYDRO 2HKO AND TAKE A HIT WITH THE SPDEF INVESTMENT. IF CHOMP LIVES A DAZZL AND UR IN VS A KOKO JUST CLICK EQ ITS USUALLY WORTH IT. ICE SHARD FROM WEAV IS GOOD FOR KILLING IT TOO IG. +1 DNITE ALSO DOES THE TRICK BUT WE LIKE TO SAVE LIL KEV FOR DA END. IF CLEF IS SET UP UR CHILLIN
UNAWARE CLEFABLE IS ANNOYING AS FUCK. IF ROTOM GETS KNOCKED... OOPSIE! CORV IS AIGHT TO STALL IT OUT BUT THATS NOT FUN. WE GOT TOXIC ON CHOMP AND 3X AXEL DOES LIKE 70 SO PLAY SMART AND HIT UR MOVES
SPECS DRAGAPULT FUCK IT. SOMETIMES U JUST GOTTA TAKE 45 FROM A SBALL ON WEAV TO GET IT OUTTA THE PICTURE. DNITE CAN GET +1 AND ICE PUNCH IT BUT UGH
SLOWBRO IS A BIH. WALLS LIL KEV. JUST PLAY ROUND WITH WEAVILE + ROTOM + TOXIC CHOMP AND B SMART LOL
ROTOM WASH CAN BE ANNOYING IF ITS THE WISP SET. NOT THE BIGGEST DEAL BUT IT WALLS LIL KEV LIKE NO OTHER. WEAV + CLEF + TOXIC CHOMP IS SOLID.

PROOF OF PEAK:
I DIDNT TAKE A SCREENSHOT BUT I LOST VS OMARI P AND THE END SHOWS I WAS 2004 https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1331822965-u41zatu7lxnp1eafvdvac47rsjz1ix9pw I WAS A LIL HIGHER B4 THAT BUT OOPS

OTHER REPLAYS:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1331120726-qfbuf1oyhf4yvdvqlx7is25u1v2ph92pw <- THIS GUY MAD AF THAT LIL KEV PREVAILED
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1330740116-fm4rvo32wq9ezdmc20fs129q4rofuy9pw <- STAPLE STORM ZONE REPLAY
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1330576335-twoolkmpp7s0tyms2dslfxjwkz5w7nxpw <- IM A GENIUS
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1331772693-vh0kmavsb7hp3sqjl2bi3hwy7rhw1uzpw <- LIL KEV END GAME
i dont save my replays so thats all the good ones i got s/o Storm Zone once again for being a real G and showing me the light thanks for reading lmk in tha comments about what u think and for my pokeclout. holla atcha gwala

edit: bonus version of the team (more fun less good) Big Sean -> https://pokepast.es/06224891b4ade9f9

Last edited:
Omari P here - man this team is really good. I like the dnite set a lot as ice punch does WAY more than u think it might. only think id ask is what about life orb on weavile. thats the only thing I have to say. good shit man lol also lmaoooo @ the shoutout and link
LO on weavile means you die in 2 turns. Especially if you're gonna spam triple axel. I think it can work wish crash maybe.

HYpertonix

OUPL Champion
Omari P here - man this team is really good. I like the dnite set a lot as ice punch does WAY more than u think it might. only think id ask is what about life orb on weavile. thats the only thing I have to say. good shit man lol also lmaoooo @ the shoutout and link
Thanks bro appreciate u
Edit: band is better for the immediate power which I think is necessary

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)