Link's 5 IV Shiny Shop !(UPDATED With Nidoran M & F and Munna)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take breed requests, yes!
I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid ditto right now, so if you need a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread the jolly one would be amazing to help but my own ditto would still manage the job! :D

I need a 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold munna pairs :d I will give you the Mincinno + Purrloin if you are interested

I need a 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold munna pairs :d I will give you the Mincinno + Purrloin if you are interested
It might take me a day or two depending on my schedule if you're willing to wait that long but I'd definitely be interested! breeding projects give me a buzz~~ :D

I can wait for as long as you want :) Just take your time and PM me once you are finished. I can also give you the Mincinno + Purrloin now to help give you a boost :d

It's okie dokie! I'll wait to get them, alrighty? Just in case something comes up + I can't finish. (pretty much impossible) I'll be starting on it tonight! (in an hour or so maybe) I'll keep you posted when I've gotten close!

It's okie dokie! I'll wait to get them, alrighty? Just in case something comes up + I can't finish. (pretty much impossible) I'll be starting on it tonight! (in an hour or so maybe) I'll keep you posted when I've gotten close!
Awesome, thanks =)

Btw, I am still working on your Sandshrew if you are still needing it. If not, let me know so I know to stop working on it. I don't know what I'll trade it for, but I wanted to make sure you at least got what you needed even though I couldn't get what I was wanting. Also, what ability do you need on it?

Btw, I am still working on your Sandshrew if you are still needing it. If not, let me know so I know to stop working on it. I don't know what I'll trade it for, but I wanted to make sure you at least got what you needed even though I couldn't get what I was wanting. Also, what ability do you need on it?
Ohhhhh, lol why are you doing that ? Thank you so much though :) Any ability will work though !

Would you take a nicknamable 25/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Jolly Tauros ? It's from instacheck and I am still waiting for the guy to hatch it so I can nickname it anything you want.

Because I want someone to be able to be happy and I know you really wanted it. I don't like the idea of you not getting one for awhile just because our trade fell through. I just don't know how quickly I will get it to you though. (mostly because finding an Adamant synchro Kirlia is being a pain.)
And that is okay, I'm not really fond of Tauros honestly.

Because I want someone to be able to be happy and I know you really wanted it. I don't like the idea of you not getting one for awhile just because our trade fell through. I just don't know how quickly I will get it to you though. (mostly because finding an Adamant synchro Kirlia is being a pain.)
And that is okay, I'm not really fond of Tauros honestly.
Hmmmmm, would you be interested in a nicknamable shiny Purrloin, Oddish or Tailow ? All have atleast 4/5 IVs with the right nature and abiltiy.

can i offer 4iv venipede pinsir timbur drillbur gastly gligar charmander growlithe shinx skarmory & vulpix for duskull 0.0?

Link interested in these?
Timid Dry Skin HP ICE Helioptile Shiny 31/x/30/31/31/31 2:1 offer
Timid Roselia with Spikes , Seed Bomb , Sleep powder and Leaf storm
Very interested in your new shinies o.o

Link interested in these?
Timid Dry Skin HP ICE Helioptile Shiny 31/x/30/31/31/31 2:1 offer
Timid Roselia with Spikes , Seed Bomb , Sleep powder and Leaf storm
Very interested in your new shinies o.o
Yes, what are you looking for ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)