List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
how do you get those password pokemon from the DW? I don't see them either at the promotions or at the global link news u.U

That's because they don't give passwords out through the global link itself. They're from various sources, depending on where the heck they want to give out a password. You can probably check most Pokémon news sites for any passwords though.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
That's because they don't give passwords out through the global link itself. They're from various sources, depending on where the heck they want to give out a password. You can probably check most Pokémon news sites for any passwords though.
I know. I meant the actual Pokemon you get thanks to those paswords since whenever I enter the PGL there's no announcement, no picture, nowhere to input said passwords >.<
edit: most recent stuff I see is either the autumn friendly tournament or the summer deerling skin :C

If you're logged in, you check the promotions tab. From there it shows a bunch of active promotions. Like the pokémon. Or c-gear stuff. You click a promotion to reach the password screen.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
If you're logged in, you check the promotions tab. From there it shows a bunch of active promotions. Like the pokémon. Or c-gear stuff. You click a promotion to reach the password screen.
Definitely not there... when the english Bannette was released it didn't appear but I thought it was because although I had the english version I had registered my account as a spanish speaking country. But now it's supposed to be released at europe as well and nothing's changed... can''t think what could be causing this =.=

Well do you see anything in the promotions section? Are you sure you're logged in? I really don't know what else to say, unless it blocks odd combos like that.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Well do you see anything in the promotions section? Are you sure you're logged in? I really don't know what else to say, unless it blocks odd combos like that.
There's the promotions page I see

As you can see in the upper part I'm actually logged in and the latest promotion is Deerling's. =.=
Maybe the global link has some sort of IP check on it?

As you can see in the upper part I'm actually logged in and the latest promotion is Deerling's. =.=
Maybe the global link has some sort of IP check on it?
If you didn't choose United States, Canada, or some country from Europe as your country on the Global Link, you don't exist for Nintendo. I'm in the same situation as you.

You can send e-mail for nintendo, saying that you mistake your country. Choose United States or United Kingdom, Spain...

If you didn't choose United States, Canada, or some country from Europe as your country on the Global Link, you don't exist for Nintendo. I'm in the same situation as you.

You can send e-mail for nintendo, saying that you mistake your country. Choose United States or United Kingdom, Spain...
Ok, now I have to ask. Does sending the e-mail with this poor excuse really work or you are just assuming it?

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, now I have to ask. Does sending the e-mail with this poor excuse really work or you are just assuming it?
It might be poor but not impossible to happen. Besides who are they to judge if you're telling the truth or not? It's not like this will cost them money or anything =.=

It does work.

I've seen this working with some friends, they change the country from Brazil to United States.

but you HAVE to say that you mistake. Any other excuses they didn't accept.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Today's visit to the dream world was actually useful.

Abra with Skill Swap

Oh and it's female too! This makes up for the crap I've been putting up with lately. The problem hasn't been VISITING the manor. I usually get to go 1-2 times per day, which is acceptable given the 1/4 chance and the average of 6 visits to the island per day. However, whenever I get there I usually find very few pokemon and lots of items I don't care about. Just yesterday, I found one pokemon out of one visit to the manor (a shuppet). Meh...

For convenience, I'll add the list of things we need pics for here:

Female Meowth
Smeargle with Sleep Talk

Keep your eyes peeled people!

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
It does work.

I've seen this working with some friends, they change the country from Brazil to United States.

but you HAVE to say that you mistake. Any other excuses they didn't accept.
Not quite, I told them I moved to Spain with my family and I got this:
Para poder cambiar tu pais, tenemos que hacerlo atraves de tu cuenta de entrenador, no atraver de tu cuenta de PGL.
Toma en cuenta de que despues de que cambiemos tu pais, ya no lo podemos cambiar a Chile.
Si estas de acuerdo con estas reglas, por favor mandanos la siguiente informacion:
Nombre de tu cuenta de entrenador, correo electronico, Fecha de Nacimiento.

translation: In order to change your country, we have to do it through your trainer account, not your PGL account (my bad there :P). Do note that after we change your country, we cannot change it back to Chile. If you agree to these rules, please send us the following information: Name of your trainer account, email, birthdate
I'll tell you what comes out of this later :P

EDIT: it actually worked so awww yeahhhh :D

It's Male. I didn't get it from DW yet, but a picture showing that the distribution is on should be enough.

All event Pokemon, aside from the Pokemon Cafe one, Pikachu and Banette, are always male.

Check the front page for the event Pokemon list. The Mamoswine should be the same as the previous releases, no reason to change it...

All event Pokemon, aside from the Pokemon Cafe one, Pikachu and Banette, are always male.

Check the front page for the event Pokemon list. The Mamoswine should be the same as the previous releases, no reason to change it...
I know, I just spread the word on it being released for Europe now.

I'm pretty sure that's a custom-made wonder card or something. The actual Global Link event... was a while ago, I think? Didn't realize it wasn't in the topic though.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Either way, I'm still pretty sure DW Porygon exists. I'm also sure more reliable sources / pics are out there besides the Project link I posted, but it's just that nobody really bothered to receive the magazine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)