List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Currently on my JP account. English White failed me (1 trip to the manor, then 4 consecutive trips to Piss-off Forest and the last at Windswept Sky)

Third trip, got manor. *groan*

edit: i swear, this game hates me. After finishing my 6th trip (forest) I forgot to go to the Tree of Dreams, instead I went back home directly. So I did another trip to the tree, and I got Rugged Mountain for the first time. >.>

Currently on my JP account. English White failed me (1 trip to the manor, then 4 consecutive trips to Piss-off Forest and the last at Windswept Sky)

Third trip, got manor. *groan*

edit: i swear, this game hates me. After finishing my 6th trip (forest) I forgot to go to the Tree of Dreams, instead I went back home directly. So I did another trip to the tree, and I got Rugged Mountain for the first time. >.>
And you didn't bother checking for new pokes in old areas?

And you didn't bother checking for new pokes in old areas?
I did. I don't have access to Sparkling Sea, Windswept Sky/Pleasant Forest still has the same mons...

I'm not sure about the manor since I haven't been on for quite a while(in fact today was my first in like 4 months)

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
I was just looking through the thread and I noticed this picture had some untranslated Japanese that actually proves some stuff (but it wasn't linked because... it was untranslated :D):

Hippopotas with Stockpile (egg move)
Tyrogue with Feint (egg move)
Magby with Thunderpunch (egg move/4th gen move tutor)
Spinda with Fake Out (egg move)
Chinchou with Amnesia (egg move)

As for me, I didn't get to go to the rugged mountain once today (I got to go to all the other areas at least once though...). I got a female unnerve Houndour though so yay I guess.

EDIT: Nearly forgot this. The Poison Jab Croagunk C-Gear skin is also available in Australia (using the same password as I posted before).

I did. I don't have access to Sparkling Sea, Windswept Sky/Pleasant Forest still has the same mons...

I'm not sure about the manor since I haven't been on for quite a while(in fact today was my first in like 4 months)
If you don't have access to the sea that means you don't have 10 000 points, and maybe pokes were added beyond that limit.
So yeah you're maybe not the best person to rely on to check new stuffs.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Unnerve Tyranitar gets Stealth Rock, and MoxieMence gets Outrage. Pretty awesome of GF IMO.

But, I'm not sure I understand. Why is Outrage + Dragon Dance illegal?

Unnerve Tyranitar gets Stealth Rock, and MoxieMence gets Outrage. Pretty awesome of GF IMO.

But, I'm not sure I understand. Why is Outrage + Dragon Dance illegal?
Outrage is an gen4 tutor move, so salamence cannot have both d-dance and outrage with moxie sadly ;__;

Oh wow, new stuff in the sea? Didn't expect that.

You all keep up the good work. If I actually FIND SOMETHING I'll join in. I always check everything in an area anyhow, and I'll get to have two attempts later today.

What happened to the rates of finding pokémon? Today I went to the manor twice and got only itens. Anyway, in the first account, I didn't go to the Mountain, but four times in the sea (at least it wasn't the sky >.<), I found Icy Wind Shellder

On my second account I got some visits to the mountain, but all stuff I got is already listed. I got a Fire Stone (meh, the only I have at Black City), but didn't take a pic.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Outrage is an gen4 tutor move, so salamence cannot have both d-dance and outrage with moxie sadly ;__;
This didn't really answer my question. I know that outrage is a Gen 4 tutor move, but it's available on DW Bagon.

Is it illegal because a Pokemon cannot have two DW moves?

Hitmonlee gets Unburden, which is pretty cool.
Maybe a Fake Out + Normal Gem set?
Oh hell yes. 543 Speed after one Fake out, coupled with 372 Attack.

Hitmonlee@Normal Gem
Adamant nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Unburden
~Fake Out
~Hi Jump Kick
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake

I feel like Blaze Kick could have fit in there somewhere too, but between the necessary Fake Out, the obligatory STAB move, and EdgeQuake, there's just no room.

And it wouldn't be too bad against Imposter Ditto when it gets released, unless Imposter copies the Unburden boost (which I don't think it does, but I've been wrong before).

Ditto doesn't copy the unburden boost...

I think Hitmonlee can enjoy a way higher spot in usage with this, its not like Sceptile where it doesn't have an exactly guaranteed setup... but still, Hitmonlee's lack of a setup move (aka SD) hurts him.

EDIT: derp forgot he gets meditate/bulk up

To be honest I was expecting a desert expansion, but most of the 'mon that would be there are in the Mountain, which I didn't see ONCE this morning.

With the full exclusion of 5th gen from DW does that indicate the 3rd iteration being something along the lines of Dream Version?

Don't forget TrollSpinda, Superpower and ASSIST.
The rest of the team having movs like Draco Meteor, V-create...

I used it for a while in DW OU, without Superpower of course, for fun, fully useless.

It might be useful in NU at least.

Edit: I just realized Spinda cannot have at the same time Assist and Superpower with DW ability. Just crap.

so is there any other reasonably good dw ability released besides moxiemence
It all depends on what you consider reasonably good. Unburden Hitmonlee has already been mentioned. Personally, I think Sand Force Hippo may have uses. 112 base attack with boosted Quake-Edge in Sand will hurt. Granted, this role is better played by Landorus, but hippo's bulk doesn't hurt it either. Spinda has some potential in NU. Water absorb Cacturn and Analytic Magnezone might be fun to fool around with and catch people off guard, but likely won't have any impacts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)