Tournament Little Cup Conquest (Won by Heysup)

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Heysup can sotp being salty, cause after choking late game he has defeated me in the battlefield and he has proclaimed that he shall get his mons back,

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Beat NINEAGE. Taking Riolu and Evee.
Eevee is a D rank Pokemon and is ineligible to be stolen from an opponent. Nineage's last two Pokemon are Riolu and Wynaut so you will receive those instead.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
And with that, the first period of 3-day inactivity has been reached and the following users have been disqualified from the Little Cup Conquest:

sparktrain, unfixable, ForgotteN Ones, Ununhexium, blizzardy, RotomPoison, Expulso, teachable, Professor Birch, Lyn, leekido, WCROC, duskish, Unknown I, jrp, Dolphin81, Starmaster, Reiddos, Haruno, Classical, Peter Cochupo, yoloschnarff, Blake337, CassyUzuki, fadi, KS2, Jadecavy, Aslan07, Ranger Mike, BlazingRed, Anttyaz, Qazoo306, LetMeInPlease, -Clone-

To the remaining players, make sure you are battling so that not only will you not be disqualified, but the Conquest can keep running smoothly.

the great culling
man I totally forgot about this until the last night when everybody wasn't on PS because timezones gg

And with that, the first period of 3-day inactivity has been reached and the following users have been disqualified from the Little Cup Conquest:

sparktrain, unfixable, ForgotteN Ones, Ununhexium, blizzardy, RotomPoison, Expulso, teachable, Professor Birch, Lyn, leekido, WCROC, duskish, Unknown I, jrp, Dolphin81, Starmaster, Reiddos, Haruno, Classical, Peter Cochupo, yoloschnarff, Blake337, CassyUzuki, fadi, KS2, Jadecavy, Aslan07, Ranger Mike, BlazingRed, Anttyaz, Qazoo306, LetMeInPlease, -Clone-

To the remaining players, make sure you are battling so that not only will you not be disqualified, but the Conquest can keep running smoothly.
Fuck, I didn't realize this started. Oh well.

ya lost to heysup with legendary rough skin vanha and also beat op and taking his bunnelby and doduo

edit: beat op again and took magby and tyrunt

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)