Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Have been waiting for opponent's response since tuesday :/

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm in the process of updating this, but unfortunately I have to tell you guys that I will no longer be giving extensions. It messes with the bracket and could cause serious damage to future tiebreakers. For the remainder of this tournament you should schedule with the intention of playing within the allotted time and don't assume you can just get extra time down the road. I'm sorry if this is a burden for those that get match-ups with conflicting schedules but it's the nature of Swiss, a style of tournament that is typically non-live.

The update will be a bit late, obviously.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity:

Sken > Anime Sans
Ildo > jadontombs
JeromeSeiko > Cofaiclus
Amphareixon > SCHEFF
Imanalt > Hijasu
Alore > Eternal Spirit
Arifeen > fran17
120kg blah blah > blitzburgh
Dalasito:3 > mk007
MMagma > TheAmazingGallade
sam-testings > ShallTearV
AvS > that ivy guy

Coinflips:

neomon vs AAamen
Blazenix vs Finchinator
Nailec vs UltraBallz
yellowfin vs ItzViper482
Hubriz vs ara
trace vs Senpai D.M
black salt
vs mael
Fuladono vs brown people wearing polo shirts
TheRam vs LuckyRyu
Acsel vs zben
TheFenderStory vs GustavoYAY

Next round up soon. Also at this point there are people that can't make bracket. If anyone wants to drop out just let me know and you'll stop getting notifications.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)