LC Little Cup Swiss - Top 24 Bracket (Top 8 @ post #28)

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
In case Simbo gets act win rn and you feel like starting a new round, me and majaspic22 are scheduled for 7pm GMT Tuesday (aka in 17 hours from this post). We did not play tonight as 1. it was rather late and 2. I've got an exam in 5 hours from this post (aka just logging on right before sleeping cause finally know my shit). This is a plead to not start the round on a coinflip but just let us play <3

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
In case Simbo gets act win rn and you feel like starting a new round, me and majaspic22 are scheduled for 7pm GMT Tuesday (aka in 17 hours from this post). We did not play tonight as 1. it was rather late and 2. I've got an exam in 5 hours from this post (aka just logging on right before sleeping cause finally know my shit). This is a plead to not start the round on a coinflip but just let us play <3
As the person who has to play the winner of this game, sorry but I'm strongly against any further extension being allowed. (imo Fille should definitely get activity rather than coinflip though.)

I've already been waiting 4 days past the deadline and by tomorrow there's only going to just over 48 hours to play before the scheduled deadline for the next round (though I guess it might extended) which is just ridiculous, against Fille I'm pretty sure I can get it done before then though.

Was actually hoping to be ahead of schedule given it's a set bracket and you can just keep playing matches but yeah unfortunately not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)