lol can someone answer this for me

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
Why are you guys rewriting all the analyses. First of all, it's not like the dex links you to the forum anymore, and secondly, if you really want to add a comment you can always pm someone who has dex access (contributors up iirc) and we can add something for you or post in the suggestion thread.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Agreed. There should be a discussion for each Pokemon, though, to help get more ideas. Say person X says that Thunderbolt would be good on CB Banette, but you think otherwise. If there was a discussion forum, Person Y could then give the damage calculations, and possibly conclude that Thunderbolt isn't worth it, but Thunder might be. Or something.

Unless that's one of the functions of that Smogondex thread...

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
Well the difference is that he's posting an unique strategy analysis, while the others are just rewriting old ones.

Agreeing with lots of people. The subtitle seems kinda distracting, but honestly, you could also think for a few seconds: "hey wait, weren't all analyses done already and are now being edited?"...

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
It was kinda dumb for people to add analysis that are already done, although I know we want to redo some of them. We haven't specified which ones need redoing however, but whatever, there's no point deleting these new guides yet until we find out for sure that chaos doesn't want them.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
No, I don't want them. They are already done. Fix bugs or add sets, but don't rewrite the whole thing unless they completely suck. Even if you do, you don't need to do stupid shit like putting an image of the Pokemon and listing the base stats.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
how do I access the old analysis + damage calc now that the former site is gone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)