ORAS OU lolerpool

(im kidding about liverpool btw)

Hey mates,
This is my second RMT. This team is meant to be a hyper offense team, meant to put loads of pressure onto an opponent. I recently got back into battling and... I've been so disappointing lol. I'm only around 1200, so I'm asking for help in this team (hence the name lolerpool xD).

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

So, here's my mega. This team originally revolved around Mega Metagross, until it got banned. :[ As I looked for a replacement, I realized that all good steel megas got banned BESIDES THIS MONSTER. The fact that it has enough bulk to set up on anything, and retaliate with huge amounts of power is incredible. I went for a standard 252 Atk, along with 32 HP so that it can withstand 2 Lando-T Earthquakes. The rest is dumped into speed because im a pacewhore :3 jk it's so that I can outspeed opposing Mega Scizors and Bisharps.
Swords Dance requires no explanation, as this move is the reason why I'm running a Mega Scizor in the first place. Bug Bite is so that I can have a boost from Technician+STAB. Bullet Punch is for priority+STAB+Technician, and Superpower is for Heatran, other Mega Scizors and Bisharp.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Landodawgswag. This thing is amazing and I love it. It can run manyyy sets, from a bulky SR setter to a double dancer set. However, I decided to go for a scarfed set because I already have a Pokemon who can set up rocks, and this team requires some more speed so I can deal with Zard X, Mega Manectric and also gain momentum.
U-Turn is to gain momentum and infuriates many opponents. EQ has STAB and great power. Stone Edge completes the EdgeQuake combo, and is used to deal with Pokes such as Tornadus-T and non-scarfed Kyurem-B. Knock Off is to make people rage and is an effective way of dealing with Gengar.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Aghhhh I hate this thing. It hits so hard, and it can run a physical set, or a special set, or even a mixed one. Not to mention that it has two amazing abilities, which are Defiant and Prankster. Despite my hate for this thing, I decided to use it as my defog abuser. Let me take this moment to say that I love this thing. Saved me so many times :]
The EV set is kinda standard, as it is a mixed one. The Atk spread is boosted to 76 so that I can OHKO Latios and Latias with one Knock Off (btw the megas cannot be OHKO'd by this). Knock Off is used to surprise the Lati Twins and everyone abuses Knock Off. Superpower is my backup plan to deal with Heatran and Tyranitar. I also hate Focus Miss :[ TBolt has STAB and huge power, and HP Ice is used to deal with Lando-T and Gliscor.

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch

THE BULK IS REAL lol. For real tho, this thing is actually super bulky. AV just you know... makes it bulkier than usual lol. It's my backup plan for dealing with Rotom-W and is my #1 killer for Bisharp (since nothing else on my team can exactly take a hit from a +2 Sucker Punch from Bisharp).
Knock Off is to deal with the Lati Twins+Gengar+to make kids rage quit. Drain Punch serves as the best way to deal with Bisharp and Heatran. Ice Punch is my backup plan for Lando-T and Gliscor. Finally, Mach Punch is for priority.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Defog

Ayyy Lati. I love this thing. It's my only thing which can deal with that fatass Mega Venusaur (and Conk ofc but Conk's bulky not fat ok). This is a standard EV set which shows how Latios can use a Life Orb with its full ability.
Draco Meteor misses all the time for me :[ but it hits soooo hard and provides STAB. Psyshock is for dealing with the fatass Mega Venusaur and the bulky Conk. Recover provides... recovery, and defog is very essential, as Thundurus is weak to rocks.

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage

So, I usually lead off with this thing (unless the opponent has a cancerous Mega Lopunny, that's where I have to think). Garchomp is my SR setter, and puts so much pressure on the opponent. Mega Scizor seriously needs this thing so that it can sweep easily.
SR is essential as every HO team needs a setter. SD is just in case some guy decides to lead off with Gliscor or a Mega Scizor, so I can 2HKO both of them with the combination of EQ and Outrage simultaneously. EQ has STAB and it usually kills many leads, whereas Outrage has STAB and I only run it for brute force as I usually sack Garchomp early in the game.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Defog

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Since when is mega meta banned? It's still OU but the voting was close but it is still OU.

Actual rate: you're really weak to ice (best offensive typing so you're not really going to make it if your that weak against the best offensive typing) so my suggestion is using scarf keldeo over lando. This lowers your ice weakness but no pivoting or knock off in exchange for scald (broken) and speed control if you run icy wind. Roost is also preffered on scizor probably over superpower since the main target (heatran) gets beaten by a few others (chomp, conk and if you make the chance: keldeo) roost offers valuable recovery which always will be usefull. Why hasty if naive also exists on thundurus? With naive you'll get a hitted weaker by priority (bar vacuum wave but thundurus resists that) while still maintaining speed.

While I do think Keldeo should go over Landorus, I would really advise the Sub + CM set. Considering that your team is very weak to Weavile, Keldeo can force it out and set up a sub. Afterwards it can just dish damage!

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword

I'd also put Heatran > Garchomp. It lowers your ice weakness even more, can still set up hazards reliably. It'll also help out with Scizor's 4x fire weakness.

Heatran @ Air Balloon
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast / Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon / Hidden Power [Ice] / Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

It still offers an offensive presence, so don't worry about losing offensive pressure.

Awesome team and good luck in your future battles!

Since when is mega meta banned? It's still OU but the voting was close but it is still OU.

Actual rate: you're really weak to ice (best offensive typing so you're not really going to make it if your that weak against the best offensive typing) so my suggestion is using scarf keldeo over lando. This lowers your ice weakness but no pivoting or knock off in exchange for scald (broken) and speed control if you run icy wind. Roost is also preffered on scizor probably over superpower since the main target (heatran) gets beaten by a few others (chomp, conk and if you make the chance: keldeo) roost offers valuable recovery which always will be usefull. Why hasty if naive also exists on thundurus? With naive you'll get a hitted weaker by priority (bar vacuum wave but thundurus resists that) while still maintaining speed.
it got banned in Pokemon Online OU iirc.

Anyway, cool team you got there. Not much to rate tbh, as the above pretty much said what I wanted to say. n_n

Thanks for the rate guys!
Reisuke Yeah, I really need to cut down the ice weaknesses. Thanks for the point. :]
NiiTro Thanks for the rate! :] The Keldeo>Lando definitely makes sense, but that just makes me a lot more vulnerable to Zard X, Tornadus-T, and of course, Talonflame. The Heatran makes sense, but do you think I should take Conk out for Keldeo, and keep Lando? Because every team needs a ground type, or else people are gonna be spamming VSwitch.
But I'm up for the Heatran>Garchomp part for sure.
ChaosTwilly Thanks! :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)