Look At What I Chained - Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome!

And I didn't use a Syncher-I only have a modest and an adamant available to me right now, neither of which are useful on Pachirisu due to its terrible offensive stats.

I should go Ralts-hunting next...

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Look at what I Failed...

Code:
Wurmple - #265 (Modest) *Shiny F evolves into Beautifly*
HP:    17
Att:   20
Def:   20
SpA:   5
SpD:   23
Speed: 25

Modest #265 Wurmple: 17 / 20 / 20 / 5 / 23 / 25

Hidden Power Type is 'Ice'. Hidden Power Power is 50.
Stupid SpA... If you were 3 it would be HP Ice '60-61' hell if you were 31 you would have been an awesome Shiny Beautifly >_>... I decided to show you guys what I failed too...

So I finished my first chaining project ever, took a long fucking time, but I'm really happy with the results.

Brave - No Guard
27 / 25 / 30 / 26 / 1 / 25

Great stats overall ex for sp def. I'm really happy about the special attack stat being high, makes it great for Fire Blastin' shit up.

Any opinions? I really wish it had 31 attack, and 25 speed is kinda lame for trick room, but maybe it can still outspeed some basic walls with a few speed evs.

Looks good to me Ambitions congrats:) Anyway I'm going to be beginning a massive chaining project soon as you can tell by my sig. it's going to be Eevees and I'm going for all of its' forms with useable nature and good IVs, wish me luck as I'll need it in the Trophy Garden:(

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
You know your all jealous ;).

Not bad at all, Beautifly Project Final:

Wurmple - #265 (Modest) *Shiny* Female
HP: 10 - 19
Att: 20 - 29
Def: 10 - 19
SpA: 24, 29
SpD: 10 - 19
Speed: 20 - 29

Modest #265 Wurmple: 10 - 19 / 20 - 29 / 10 - 19 / 24, 29 / 10 - 19 / 20 - 29

Hell of awesome fluke natured (Modest synchronizer), most likely best Shiny Dustox on Smogon (cough) world. I almost pooped myself waiting to see if it was a Silcoon or Cascoon.

Wurmple - #265 (Calm) *Shiny* Female
HP: 20 - 27
Att: 20 - 27
Def: 20 - 27
SpA: 10 - 19
SpD: 22, 27
Speed: 20 - 27

Calm #265 Wurmple: 20 - 27 / 20 - 27 / 20 - 27 / 10 - 19 / 22, 27 / 20 - 27

Why so serious ;)?

Wurmple - #265 (Serious) *Shiny* Female
HP: 10 - 19
Att: 0 - 9
Def: 20 - 29
SpA: 31
SpD: 10 - 19
Speed: 30 - 31

Serious #265 Wurmple: 10 - 19 / 0 - 9 / 20 - 29 / 31 / 10 - 19 / 30 - 31

Out of only 23 shiny Wurmples! This was my first successful chaining project (besides those 2 shiny Mime Jr's), it was done without that stupid instant-charge code too ^^.
I posted this on Look at my Pokemon thread...

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
ummm dpending on the time of day it evolves its silcoon or cascoon I think. (cascoon night silcoon day) I could be wrong, but I believe thats how it worked in ruby/sapphire/emerald.
Nope ^^. It's based on personality of Pokemon, your thinking of Espeon and Umbreon, it would have been better if it worked like that though.

*Shiny* Female
Wurmple - #265 (Modest)
HP: 16
Att: 27
Def: 19
SpA: 29
SpD: 11
Speed: 24

Hidden Power Psychic 64

*Shiny* Female
Wurmple - #265 (Calm)
HP: 24
Att: 26
Def: 26
SpA: 10
SpD: 27
Speed: 25

Hidden Power Water 64

Exact IVs and Hidden Power :).

Pretty nice Bugs you got there Al Alchemist congrats! Anyway the Eevees are coming along good, first chain broke at 5 and now I'm currently at 19, I don't know if I should start resetting at 30 if I make it that far or just start resetting at 40 or 39?

nice ambitions, green machamps are fantastic

I'm still working on my shiny scizor, (I'm on fourth chain, and 60th shiny scyther)

Pretty nice Bugs you got there Al Alchemist congrats! Anyway the Eevees are coming along good, first chain broke at 5 and now I'm currently at 19, I don't know if I should start resetting at 30 if I make it that far or just start resetting at 40 or 39?
Unless you want it to take a month to get to 40, I would start resetting at 40.

Well now my chains' at 32 and I'm starting to feel a little cautious about which patches to enter and am thinking about resetting now as I don't want a chain break here:(

Well I'm just afraid that if I keep going on that I will break my Eevee chain that has taken me almost a full day to get to and plus they are a 5% appearance rate pokemon also makes it bad, so I've decided to start resetting until the shinies appear, rather take the cautious way out than get myself frustrated over a chain break.

I find it effective to get chains to about 30, then start resetting, waiting for either a shiny patch or a perfect formation (What Diesel calls the "Jesus Formation" in his guide).

I like this method because it puts your mind at ease because you only have to get the chain to 30, not 40, before starting the safest part of chaining, resetting.

Since using this method, i've never broke a chain after 30 in any method apart from walking in to a shiny patch I shouldn't have.

Doesn't beat my awesome shiny Aron:

Aron@Adamant (In Dive Ball)

30/25/24/7/30/20

But still good nonetheless.
wow, yours is good too. Mine has better Defense and Attack, but yours has better HP and Sp Def. Mine is also in a Dive Ball.

Also I don't know if you meant to do this but in your sig it says Currectly instead of I suppose Currently, anyway your Aron is still awesome nonetheless.

Yes yes, FUCK YES! My second shiny (and first from chaining) is all thanks to Diesel, as well as Lorak for answering some of my questions. Shiny Tyrogues look sweet. Now just to be sure, once I've caught the first shiny and the chain is still going (41) my odds are still maximized are'nt they?

I caught four in the end, with my chain being crushed by a duck. Despite having a syncher, only 1 of these was adamant. Still, its HP is 31 and its attack and speed are very high so I'm far from disappointed.

Nice job Jhonny. Keep on chaining =P. I am doing arons for Pokeguy. You should consider doing a chaining project for Pokeguy. He pays big for them. I think you can get like 6 pokemon for that 1 shiny if it is good. Just something to keep in mind... =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)