looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, if the shiny steelix, krabby, or gengar are still available I'd love to have one. Steelix is my favorite pokemon n ive always wanted a shiny one. i dont have really anything to offer except a jap. torchic to trade, please :)

hello, if the shiny steelix, krabby, or gengar are still available I'd love to have one. Steelix is my favorite pokemon n ive always wanted a shiny one. i dont have really anything to offer except a jap. torchic to trade, please :)
I actually am not giving away any shinnies as of now:/
edit: This probably would have been better off posted in my trade thread but just message me by PM.

I would like a Great Ball Riolu.

Deposited: Level 25 Female Goldeen

IGN: Tori

EDIT: Since I see your internetz are down, can I reserve one instead?

I would like a Great Ball Riolu.

Deposited: Level 25 Female Goldeen

IGN: Tori

EDIT: Since I see your internetz are down, can I reserve one instead?
My internet is fine for now actually:) in just out of the house. Think you can be around in a hour or two? If not I can easily reserve one for you. Also female or male riolu?

Hey man i would love to have 1 Chikorita, female if possible

Deposited: Tentacool lvl20 Male
IGN: Pinguinsx

ty :)

Hi it's me again :p is it ok if I can have a weedle spit back please. If so, I'm using the same IGN and I've deposited alevel 3 male ralts in a dusk balletic the same message .Thanks again in advance ,this giveaway is awesome.

Last edited:
Hi it's me again :p is it ok if I can have a weedle spit back please. If so, I'm using the same IGN and I've deposited alevel 3 male ralts in a dusk balletic the same message .Thanks again in advance ,this giveaway is awesome.
yeah sure let me know when you're back online and redeposit something.

Hello, I think this is the first time I entered this tread! You've got it going great here. I hope you can help me. I really want a female slowpoke with a Dream Ball and I see you are giving one away. Can I please have one?

Deposited: Magikarp
IGN: Odin

I hope that this is the way you are working your establishment ^-^. It it's not, please correct me than if I'm doing anything wrong.

Hello, I think this is the first time I entered this tread! You've got it going great here. I hope you can help me. I really want a female slowpoke with a Dream Ball and I see you are giving one away. Can I please have one?

Deposited: Magikarp
IGN: Odin

I hope that this is the way you are working your establishment ^-^. It it's not, please correct me than if I'm doing anything wrong.
I just wanted to mention my slowpoke does not have hidden ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back