looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hosting a special art giveaway with these two pokemon as prizes.

Adamant
OT: Me I soft reset it myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, luster purge, pyscho shift
HP: 24 - 26
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 20 - 23
SpD: 27 - 29
Speed: 30 - 31
Full redis

calm
OT: Me I soft reset this myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, mist ball, pyscho shift
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 27 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Full redis

Hey Chesty, I was wondering if I could get that Riolu you mentioned in the trade thread earlier. I deposited a lvl 10 male Magikarp in the GTS already, it has the word "Chesty" as a message, thanks in advance!

Hey Chesty, I was wondering if I could get that Riolu you mentioned in the trade thread earlier. I deposited a lvl 10 male Magikarp in the GTS already, it has the word "Chesty" as a message, thanks in advance!
sent enjoy. Sorry to tell this but the riolu is actually timid but it has HA and has 5iv's with egg moves.
Hosting a special art giveaway with these two pokemon as prizes.

Adamant
OT: Me I soft reset it myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, luster purge, pyscho shift
HP: 24 - 26
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 20 - 23
SpD: 27 - 29
Full redis

calm
OT: Me I soft reset this myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, mist ball, pyscho shift
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 27 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Full redis
Bumping this giveaway if I do not receive any participants in the next 24 hours then I will simply host another giveaway.

Yes please latias:):):):):)!! I put up a level 27 luvdisc for your latias! Latios Spatk kinda kills it:(. Would you like an HA skrelp? I'm breeding extras

Yes please latias:):):):):)!! I put up a level 27 luvdisc for your latias! Latios Spatk kinda kills it:(. Would you like an HA skrelp? I'm breeding extras
FACEPALMS HIMSELF AND THEN THROWS 3DS OUT THE DOORXD. Check the rules about how to enter that giveaway. Latios is adamant as well.

I kinda want that gastly. I don't really need it but hey!:) You already got me a treeko. My skrelp comes in dive ball with modest and adaptability. I'm thinking about naming all of mine "Sea Weed". I don't know about redis... I haven't seen any dive ball skrelps around. I don't know about my resale value...

I kinda want that gastly. I don't really need it but hey!:) You already got me a treeko. My skrelp comes in dive ball with modest and adaptability. I'm thinking about naming all of mine "Sea Weed". I don't know about redis... I haven't seen any dive ball skrelps around. I don't know about my resale value...
I was gonna use it for breeding purposes if this was a regular skrelp.

What do you mean "regular skrelp"? You can breed it all you want but it's a perfect 5 IV Pokemon...

Edit: It's not shiny if that's what you mean. And I've decided. Whoever ends up with my skrelps Can do whatever they want with them

What do you mean "regular skrelp"? You can breed it all you want but it's a perfect 5 IV Pokemon...
Ok hey I was not sure if you were offering a shiny skrelp or non shiny skrelp. Either ways this should not be discussed in a giveaway thread post on my profile or pm me please.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hey chester0334!
I'd like to participate in that giveaway you're hosting with the Latis. Here's one of my older works that I'm willing to share. Sorry about the lighting, though. :/

Attachments

Hosting a very small giveaway for users that have helped the community out in a positive way:) I will be hosting more giveaways in a few days because of the fact that I have posted over 2000 posts!!!!!!HOORAY!!!!

I love the adamant latios! (my in game latios was adamant with great IVs and the 100% power dragon dance set :P). I already have a similar latias as well, so I won't take up a giveaway slot, just appreciating the Mons :)

I love the adamant latios! (my in game latios was adamant with great IVs and the 100% power dragon dance set :P). I already have a similar latias as well, so I won't take up a giveaway slot, just appreciating the Mons :)
great to see the appreciation:)

Questions:

A) How have you helped out the smogon community? What have you done to help other people or other members of the community? Go in depth your ideas can inspire me.

B) I have read tons of stuff that smogon posts about how I can help other people. So the question is how should I help out others? I am trying to do more artistic stuff for smeargle studios and I will make a thread for that soon and also trying to talk to new users on the introduce yourself thread. After becoming a mod on reddit I understand that I should help out people in a mature way.

C) After reading the second question how have you helped others out in a mature positive way and how can I do the same? Also what do you like about this community?
A) In the past when I was new to the community, I was helped by many people - advice and pokemon to start breeding. Now that I know more about the games, I am able to pass on that advice to others. While I lack cloning capabilities, I do aim to continue my past habit of giving away perfect pokemon or spitbacks to help people get started with their own breeding adventures.

B) Try getting involved in the RMT thread - I know you can stomp people in battles :P
I think they would appreciate your advice when tweaking teams.

A) In the past when I was new to the community, I was helped by many people - advice and pokemon to start breeding. Now that I know more about the games, I am able to pass on that advice to others. While I lack cloning capabilities, I do aim to continue my past habit of giving away perfect pokemon or spitbacks to help people get started with their own breeding adventures.

B) Try getting involved in the RMT thread - I know you can stomp people in battles :P
I think they would appreciate your advice when tweaking teams.
Deposit something on gts I know you have helped people out in the past because you helped me out sometimes.

QueBien

Hosting a very small giveaway for users that have helped the community out in a positive way:) I will be hosting more giveaways in a few days because of the fact that I have posted over 2000 posts!!!!!!HOORAY!!!!
How does one qualify for "helping out the community in a positive way"?

How does one qualify for "helping out the community in a positive way"?
Doing good things helping other users on a regular basis. Treating other users with respect and following the rules.
Deposited a Lvl 30 pelipper with the message Chester!
can we actually do this tomorrow I'm feeling like trash so I don't wanna Pokemon right now besides I have a term paper to work on. Sorry:(

QueBien

Doing good things helping other users on a regular basis. Treating other users with respect and following the rules.

can we actually do this tomorrow I'm feeling like trash so I don't wanna Pokemon right now besides I have a term paper to work on. Sorry:(
Do you think I qualify? '~' If so, am I able to participate in this giveaway?

Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)